Ahmadu Bello University IJMB and Remedial admission form School of Basic and Corrective Studies (SBRS) admission form, requirements, application guidelines and deadline for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ABU Remedial and IJMB Admission Form
Applications from eligible candidates for admission to the foundation program (IJMB) and reimbursement for the 2021/2022 Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) session are accepted.
Sale of Ahmadu Bello University and Funtua School of Basic and Remedial Studies and Medical Research Admission Forms has begun in September 2021.
Entry requirements for the Ahmadu Bello University IJMB admission form
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
This program is specifically aimed at interested applicants from 19 northern states, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
SUBJECTS / COURSES
The Funtua School of Basic and Medical Research is scientifically sound. Thus, the subjects offered in the main courses are purely scientific disciplines from the purely Advance Level science subjects viz: Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics, and Physics.
RECOMMENDED: Ahamdu Bello University Teaching Hospital Form 2021
GROUPINGS & SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
Admitted students for the Ahmadu Bello University IJMB are divided into different groups depending on their proposed future career and their O/L credits. Groups and their corresponding group topic combinations are:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry and Physics
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
BS3: Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics
BS4: Chemistry, Geography and Physics
BS5: Mathematics, Geography and Physics
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS INTO ABU ZARIA
- Students must have a minimum of 6 points in their last exam (this is subject to change if requested by NUC).
- must have obtained a direct entry form (DE) and have selected ABU Zaria as the first choice.
- Should have fixed all bugs (if any)
- All IJMB SBRS students automatically receive admission to ABU Zaria as a privilege, provided they meet the above requirements.
Ahmadu Bello University Remedial Admission Requirements.
ABU Remedial Studies Programme
I. Applicants to this program must have at least three (3) credits in science subject (no more than one session) with one of the combinations of subjects listed and two exceeding an “O” level in other subjects offered at the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: chemistry, geography, physics.
ii. Applicants admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Applicants must also apply for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination 2021/2022 (UTME) and receive a federally approved minimum score and should choose Ahmadu Bello University as the first choice.
NS. The duration of the correction program is only twelve (12) months.
Note: The school rehabilitation department also organizes;
Classes for all students and SPECIAL classes for students with special needs in high school.
The recovery program usually lasts nine (9) months, divided into two semesters. During this time, students will attend intensive and weekly C.A. test on Friday.
The school, established by the northern state government, is open to all interested applicants from 19 northern states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.
UNIVERSITY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Admission to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, is automatic, provided the student successfully completes the following correction program:
- Get a minimum of 2.0 CGPA from 3 subjects taken in school.
- Choose ABU Zaria as your first choice in JAMB and you will also get the required JAMB cut off mark (which is usually determined by JAMB) and
- All necessary defects on the level are eliminated.
How to Apply for Ahmadu Bello University IJMB and Remedial admission form 2021/2022
- Interested applicants should contact one of the banks listed below nationally to apply for an “e-transaction PIN”.
- You have to deposit the amount of N 5,000 in one of the following banks, namely: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- Visit the website www.sbrsabu.org and click the “Applications” link in the menu.
- A pop-up dialog box opens where you are asked to confirm “Your caller number” and “electronic transaction PIN”.
- Fill in the form as needed. Note: Uploading your photo (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After filling out the form, a print preview will appear that you can print. Just click the Print button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your survey.
- You will also need to print two (2) copies of your “Pre-Exam Card” from the website.
- You can “reprint” or “edit” the form you submitted by clicking the “Application” link again.
For assistance on how to appy for Ahmadu Bello University IJMB and Remedial admission form: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
- Make sure you get an “e-Transaction Pin” from one of the listed banks.
- The Foundation Program (IJMB) is a pre-level program for applicants who wish to enter Nigerian universities through Direct Entry (DE). It lasted for twelve (12) months.
- The recovery program lasts a maximum of 9 (nine) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted to ABU Zaria.
- For those who know about A.B.U. Microfinance Bank, simply enter the “Recipient Number” and “Electronic Transaction PIN” in the appropriate places below, then click the “Submit” button to submit the application. Read the form carefully before filling it
- Also for those who pay through other banks, enter “Payment Slip Number” and “Receipt Number” in the appropriate places below, then click the “Submit” button to register. Read the form carefully before filling it out.
Deadlines for Ahmadu Bello University IJMB and Remedial admission form
The Deadline has not been specified yet.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|