Aliko Dangote College Of Nursing admission form, admission requirements, cost of admission form, method of application, closing date, Venue, and entrance examination date for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The general public is hereby informed that the Aliko Dangote School of Nursing Sciences Bauchi will commence the sale of application forms for admission into Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery programmes from Monday
14TH June – Friday 30th July 2021.
Admission requirements for Aliko Dangote School Of Nursing admission form 2023/2024
prospective candidates wishing to apply must have 5 Credits in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry at not more than two sittings in WAEC and NECO. NABTEB is also considered in not more than two sittings but cannot be combined with either NECO or WAEC.
Cost of form for Aliko Dangote College Of Nursing admission form 2023/2024
The price for Aliko Dangote Nursing admission form is N5400.
Read about the list School of Nursing in Nigeria
Method of application for Aliko Dangote College Of Nursing admission form
Interested candidates should visit the college official website at www.adcnsbauchi.com to register.
Closing date of sale and submission of application forms is Friday
30th July 2021.
General Nursing and General Midwifery
Candidates for admission into the General Nursing Education programme must:
- Possess the senior secondary school certificate (WAEC or NECO), with minimum of Five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry at no more than Two (2) sittings. Candidates applying for Post Basic Programme must be a qualified registered Midwife or Mental Health Nurse in addition to the above basic requirements.
The General Nursing Programme is a 3-calendar year (6 semesters) programme of study.
Candidates for admission into the Bauchi State Community Midwifery Programme must:
- Possess Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least Credits in English and Biology or Health Science and three (3) passes in any O-level subjects at no more than two (2) sittings. Applicants are allowed to combine WAEC and NECO results.
- Candidates for the Community Midwife Programme must be residential within her Local Government of origin.
- Minimum age for admission is 18 years.
- Maximum age for admission is 35 years.
The Community Midwifery programme is an 18-months Programme of study.
Date of entrance examinations for Aliko Dangote College Of Nursing admission form
The entrance examination date is Saturday
31st July 2021. Both the entrance examination and interview for the 2 programmes will be conducted simultaneously at the college premises.
Interview for successful candidates will be conducted on:
Monday 13th- 19th September 2021.
Venue : Aliko Dangote College of Nursing Sciences, Bauchi premises
Aliko Dangote school of Nursing Sciences, Bauchi.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|