Auchi Polytechnic cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session have been published online. Cut off mark for Auchi Polytechnic 2023/2024 session. If your UTME score is same or above the Auchi Poly cut off mark, you will be considered for admission. If your UTME score is below the specified limit, you may not be offered admission.
Looking to secure your spot at the prestigious Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) in Nigeria? Then you’re probably already aware that acing your exams is just the beginning. Your dream of joining the AUCHIPOLY community depends significantly on meeting a specific requirement, the ever-crucial cut-off mark.
With so many questions swirling around, like “What is the cut-off mark for my preferred course?” or “How does AUCHIPOLY determine these marks?”, you might be feeling a tad overwhelmed. But, don’t you worry – we’ve got you covered!
In this blog post, we’ll be diving deep into everything you need to know about AUCHIPOLY’s cut-off marks, breaking it down by department, course, and even guiding you on how to make the cut. This comprehensive guide is your roadmap to understanding not only what the cut-off marks are, but also the factors that influence these decisions.
So, get comfy and read on, because we’re about to make this daunting process a whole lot simpler. Your journey to AUCHIPOLY starts here!
Auchi Polytechnic departmental cut off mark
The general public is hereby notified that the Auchi polytechnic cut off Mark for Admission to the 2023/2024 Academic Session has been published by the Management of Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY).
See Auchi Poly result checker portal
Auchi Polytechnic is a federal polytechnic located in Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria. It was one of the first four Polytechnics to be established in Nigeria. More than 10,000 students are enrolled in business, technology, environment and arts courses.
See how to register for Auchi Poly Post UTME screening form 2023/2024
What is the Auchi Polytechnic Cut off Mark For All Courses 2023/2024
The Auchi Polytechnic cut off mark for the 2023/2024 session is 120. Please note that only applicants who have earned at least 120 marks or more in UTME are eligible to take the Auch poly screening test.
Applicants should note that the benefit of meeting Auchi polytechnic cut off Mark is that as long as students perform well in the screening exercises, they will be accepted into all courses offered at the Polytechnic. Documents required for Internal screening at Auchi Poly are:
A) First you have to reach the minimum cut off mark.
B) The applicant must have at least 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects relevant to the course.
C) Original copy of JAMB result
D) The original document containing the “O” level certificate. Please note that pending or awaiting results will no longer be accepted by Auchi Poly.
E) A copy of your original birth certificate
F) Your high school Testimonial (not required)
H) 16 recent passport photos
As we always tell students, exceeding the Auchi polytechnic cut off Mark 2023/2024 in no way guarantees you automatic entry into the Polytechnic, as internal screening is done for all candidates.
Have you checked out Auchi Poly class list 2023/2024?
Auchi polytechnic cut off Mark for 2023/2024
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- Fashion and clothing Technology 100
- General Arts and Industrial Design 120
- Photography Technology 100
- Building Technology 150
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 150
- Quantity Surveying 150
- Architectural Technology 150
- Estate Management and Valuation 150
- Urban and Regional Planning 150
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology 180
- Mechanical Engineering 180
- Civil Engineering 180
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural Engineering Technology 150
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology 150
Auchi polytechnic cut off Mark continues below
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECH.
- Mass Communication 180
- Office Technology and management 150
- Computer Science 180
- Statistics 150
- Polymer Technology 150
- Science Laboratory Technology 180
- Food Technology 150
- Ceramics Technology 150
- Hospitality Management 150 and above Available
- Business Administration 180
- Accountancy 180
- Banking and Finance 160
- Marketing 160
- Public Administration 160
Other eligibility criteria are available in the article detailing the Post-UTME screening application process. If you have not applied for the screening exercise, click on the link below to get started.
What to do If I don’t Score up to AUCHIPOLY Cut Off Mark?
First things first, let’s take a deep breath together. Not hitting the AUCHIPOLY cut-off mark might feel like a setback, but it’s not the end of the world, not by a long shot. There are still several options open to you. Here’s what you can do:
1. Consider a Change of Course: Different courses have different cut-off marks. It might be worthwhile to consider switching to a course with a lower cut-off mark. You can always cross back later or go for a Masters in your initially preferred field.
See all you need to know about JAMB Changing of course.
2. Look at Other Institutions: AUCHIPOLY is an excellent polytechnic, but it’s not the only one out there. There are plenty of other universities with great programs that might have a lower cut-off mark. Remember, it’s not just where you study, but what you make of it.
Check out JAMB Changing of Institution.
3. Re-sit Your Exams: If you’re committed to studying your chosen course at AUCHIPOLY. You should consider taking your UTME again next year. Use the extra time to level up on your studies and aim to hit the cut-off mark next time around.
Please beware that any questions regarding to Auchi polytechnic cut off mark for all programs and departments for the 2023/2024 academic session should be directed to us via the comments section below and we will respond accordingly.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|