Bamidele Olumilua University Post UTME Form 2021/2022.
Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti Post-UTME Screening Form (BOUESTI), Courses, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and 2020/2021 Academic Session Deadline.
Applications for admission to various study programs at Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) (formerly College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti) for the 2020/2021 academic session are requested.
Eligibility for Bamidele Olumilua University Post UTME Form 2021/2022
Only applicants who meet the following requirements are eligible for post utme screening exercise.
- Applicants must have selected Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) (formerly College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti) as their first choice.
- Must have reached at least the recommended JAMB UTME cut off mark of 160 or more.
- Must have registered at Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) (formerly College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti) entrance exam PORTAL 2020/2021.
- Must have received at least 5 credit including English and Maths at SSCE (or equivalent) in no more than two sessions
- Have UTME 2021 results.
Available courses for Bamidele Olumilua University Post UTME Form 2021/2022
RECOMMENDED: Bamidele Olumilua University School fees.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Office and Information Management
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Science Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology Architecture
- B.Sc. Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Building Technology
- B. Tech, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.A. Music
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Social Studies Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics and Sport Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Environmental Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Industrial Technology Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Education
- B.A. (Ed.) French Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies
- B.Ed. Educational Management
Note: Eligible applicants are advised to visit the JAMB portal to (if necessary) change universities and courses at Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI).
How to appy for Bamidele Olumilua University Post UTME Form 2021/2022
Applicants who Interested in Bamidele Olumilua University Post UTME admission Form 2021/2022 should enter the university portal https://portal.bouesti.edu.ng/app_signin.php and perform the following steps:
- Click Apply for Admission.
- You will be directed to the registration page and then enter your details to create an account as a new user.
- After you have successfully registered, log in to your account with the email address and password you provided during the registration process.
- On your dashboard, click on “DEGREE (POST-UTME)”, the list of available courses will be displayed to pick your preferred choice.
- Click the Pay Now button to receive the online form.
- After payment and confirmation, you will have access to fill in the application form.
- After successfully filling out the form, click the “SEND” button.
- Print a copy of the filled in storage request form.
- You can then check your account for updates to your eligibility status.
MORE INFORMATION ON THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE:
HOW TO OBTAIN FOR BOUESTI POST UTME
1. Create a new account.
2. Supply all the required details including active email and personal telephone number.
3. A verification email will be sent to you
4. After successful signup, LOGIN to your account with the email supplied at the point of account creation as the “Username”; and enter the password provided during the signing.
5. On your dashboard, select the type of application (2021/2022 POST UTME application)
6. Enter your UTME Registration Number
7. To make payment, click on the “PAY NOW”, you will be directed to an online payment platform
8. On successful payment, the Application Form will be made available to complete; kindly attach your passport in JPEG format.
Please note that interested applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of two thousand five hundred naira (N2 000 only).
Have you checked out Bamidele Olumilua University cut off mark 2021/2022?
Additional information about Bamidele Olumilua University Post UTME Form 2021/2022
This is to notify all applicants who have switched institutions at Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology, lkere-Ekiti, that they need to upload a WAEC/SSCE or equivalent result on the JAMB portal to complete the admissions process.
It must also be ensured that the combination of UTME subjects offered is in accordance with the planned study program.
In addition, applicants should always check their JAMB portal to update their eligibility status and once accepted, ACCEPT the offer IMMEDIATELY.
Deadline for Bamidele Olumilua University Post UTME 2021/2022
Bamidele Olumilua University Post UTME form will close on 3rd March, 2022.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION TO BOUESTI
This is to inform all candidates that have changed their institutions to Bamidele Olumilua University of Education Science and Technology, lkere -Ekiti that they must upload their WAEC/SSCE or its equivalent result to the JAMB Portal in order to complete their admission process.
Similarly, candidates are to ensure that the UTME subject combinations offered are relevant to the proposed course of study.
In addition, candidates should always check their JAMB Portal for an update on their Admission status and once they are admitted, they should ACCEPT the offer immediately.
Deadline: June 3, 2022
If there is any question regarding Bamidele Olumilua University post UTME form for 2021/2022, drop it in the comment section.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|