BSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024: Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Post UTME screening form 2023/2024. Below you see full information about how to apply, Requirements, Eligibility, Payment methods, and additional Information.
BSU Post UTME screening Form 2023/2024
The management of the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) has started selling application forms for its post UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Eligibility for Benue State University Makurdi Post UTME screening form 2022
- All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who have registered for the 2023/2024 academic session at Benue State University, Makurdi and have scored 150 points or more at UTME are eligible to take part in post-UTME exercises to attend university.
- Applicants must obtain 5 O’Level credit pass in the appropriate subject.
- All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 150 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences.
- Also, candidates who applied for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing Science and B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 150 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
See the list of Post UTME forms available on our website
How to apply for the BSU Post UTME form 2023/2024
A: PAYMENT OF BSU POST UTME FORM
- Applicants should visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to the Admissions menu and click the Post Utme/De link in the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to validate your application.
- Once your details are verified, click the “Continue” link to open the payment platform.
- Click one of the three (3) payment options below to make a payment. Which is either;
- For cash payments to banks; Visit one of the following bank branches across the country to make a payment.
- Access Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First City Monument Bank Limited,
- Citibank Nigeria Limited,
- Heritage Banking Company Limited,
- Keystone Bank Limited,
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc,
- Standard Chartered,
- Wema Bank Plc,
- Providus Bank Limited,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- ECO Bank Plc,
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
- Sterling Bank Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- United Bank for Africa Plc,
- Unity Bank Plc,
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Polaris Bank Plc.
Before going to the bank, print out your payment reference slip from the electronic payment platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For online payments with Mastercard, VISA and Verve cards;
- Click the Pay Online button and you will be directed to the Interswitch payment page.
- Select your card type from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page and enter the information required to make the payment.
- Once your payment has been successfully completed, a receipt will be issued and you can proceed with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminal
Visit any ATM with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select the invoice to be paid
- Enter the payment reference number generated by the electronic payment platform when prompted for a customer identification number
- Enter 04255101 when prompted to enter the payment code
- Enter your GSM number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print your payment receipt
(IV) When paying via Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website
- Enter your registration number
- Enter your email address and mobile number and click “Next”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment
- Print payment confirmation form
- Return to the portal and print the payment receipt.
- Note: This payment option attracts an additional N100.00
B: Registration For BSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
After payment, applicants are expected to revisit the University website http://www.bsum.edu.ng and select ‘Post Utme/De link’ in the Application section of the Admissions menu on the University website. Once applicants are on site, they must complete the following steps to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME registration number and click the “Confirm” button to confirm your details.
- Click the “Submit” link to login to your account, register and upload the relevant Post-UTME credentials online.
- Click the “My Biodata” link to complete your bio.
- Click the “Upload Document” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
Applicants are expected to submit an acknowledgment form on the post-UTME day.
Applicants must upload their O’level results to the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be accepted after passing all required exams.
Deadline for BSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The closing date for Benue State University Makurdi post UTME form 2023/2024 is not specified.
However, it is advisable to be aware that BSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is not out yet. Kindly check back later. To save you from stress, you can bookmark, subscribe to our website, or save this page on your browser to get notified when this form is out.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|