CAC Registration: Are interested in registering your Business with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)? If yes then, you are on the right page. You will learn about the Functions, Registration portal, Application method, Requirement, Registration fees and additional information regarding CAC Registration 2023.
Functions Of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
The Commission’s duties as regulated in Section 7 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act include:
- To administer the law, including regulating and supervising the establishment, establishment, administration and dissolution of companies
- Establish and maintain a register of businesses and offices in each state that are appropriate and adequately equipped to carry out their duties under act or law for which they are responsible
- Organize and investigate cases of each company when the interests of shareholders and the public are so demand
- To undertake such other activities as are necessary or expedient for giving full effect to the provisions of the Act.
- The Commission also lists the names of established companies and trustees and offers various additional services
CAC 2023/2024 Registration Portal
http://cac.gov.ng is the official CAC company registration portal for 2022 where all applicants can register and apply for the ongoing recruitment. The cac.gov.ng portal is the only official registration portal for all future entrepreneurs and foreign investors.
We advise all potential foreign entrepreneurs and investors to follow all instructions on the cac.gov.ng registration portal.
In this article, we will show you a step by step guide on how to register your company name with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
CAC Registration 2023/2024
Would you like to register your company or company name with the Corporate Affairs Committee (CAC) and want to know how to do it? If so, this article will walk you through the registration procedure.
The CAC company name registration process has been simplified by the Corporate Affairs Committee to encourage the participation of potential entrepreneurs and foreign investors.
Please note that you do not need the services of an accountant, lawyer, or other third party to register your company name with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to register a company name in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
In the past, registering a company name in Nigeria took several months and a lot of paperwork. Registering a company name with the Corporate Affairs Commission is no longer difficult.
Below are the steps to register a company name in CAC;
- Choose a business name and check for the availability
- Complete your pre-registration form to register a business name
- Pay for a filing fee
- Prepare your documents for upload
- Submit the original copies of your documents
How to Apply For CAC Registration 2023/2024
The registration process is not so complicated it is very simple, and straightforward. To register for CAC registration follow the steps below;
Step 1: Enter your authorized representative
- Surname/First Name/Other Name
- Date of Birth
Step 2: Provide your account details
- Phone number/email address
Step 3: Provide your residential address
- House Number/Building Name
- Post Code
- Street Name
Step 4: Provide a valid means of identification such as your;
- Driver’s License
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Permanent voter’s card
- National ID card
- International passport
Finally, click “Register” and upload the relevant documents. Once CAC registration and approval is complete, your Certificate of Incorporation will be uploaded to your account dashboard where you can easily download and print it.
CAC Registration Fees 2023
How much does it cost to register a company name in Nigeria?
- Registering a company with no share capital fee N20,000
- Registering a public company for the first 1 million shares or less costs N20,000
- Registering a private company with authorized share capital of N1m or less costs N10,000
- Registering a private company with an authorized share capital of more than N500m costs N7,500 per 1 million shares in the company.
- Registering a private company with a share capital of more than N1 million and up to N500 million is subject to a fee of N5,000 per 1 million shares in the company.
We believe this information on CAC Registration 2023 is helpful to you.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|