Civil defence recruitment screening date 2023/2024 is out: This post will give you accurate information about the NSCDC screening date, examination centers, requirements, and additional information you required about it.
The NSCDC officials have announced the date for the 2023/2024 Civil defence screening nationwide. If you are among the NSCDC shortlisted candidates, then you need to know the requirements and other related information. Moving forward, it is essential to know this information as it will enable you to have awareness about how Civil defence recruitment will go without having any issues during the screening process. Without further ado, let’s get started!!!!
Now let’s talk about the requirements for the Screening process.
Civil defence (NSCDC) Screening Requirements
You are mandated to bring the following to the screening and examination center.
- Birth certificate
- Your Acknowledgement Slip
- Writing materials
- Print out your screening Invitation Letter
- Recent passport photograph
- Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Report
- Education qualifications
- Valid means of identification e.g an International Passport, Voters Card, National ID card, or Drivers License
Is Civil defence recruitment screening date out?
As of the time of publishing this post, the NSCDC screening date 2023 is not out yet. However, We will update this page as soon as the NSCDC Screening date is published. The screening date will be announced once the list of successful candidates is released.
As soon as the date for the Civil defence screening and examination is announced, this website will instantly update. We advise you to save or bookmark this page and return to it frequently since we anticipate that the Civil defence screening & examination date and approved centers will be announced shortly. We’ll update this website as soon as that occurs.
Civil defence CBT Examination Screening Centers
The Civil defence Screening Date and examination centers are released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their centers. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Additional information about Civil defence screening date
- The Civil defence (NSCDC) will announce the screening date and examination centers for each recruitment exercise on its official website and other media channels.
- Candidates who successfully complete the online application process will be invited for screening and examination at designated centers.
- The screening and examination may involve physical tests, aptitude tests, and medical examinations.
- Candidates are advised to check the official website regularly for updates on the screening date and examination centers, as these may be subject to change.
- Candidates are also advised to arrive at the screening and examination centers on time, and with all necessary documents and items.
- Candidates should also dress appropriately and follow all instructions given by the NSCDC officials at the screening and examination centers.
- It is important for candidates to note that any form of examination malpractice or misconduct may result in disqualification from the recruitment process.
- Finally, candidates are advised to prepare adequately for the screening and examination, as only those who meet the required standards will be selected for further stages of the recruitment process.
Final Things to take note of about NSCDC Screening date 2023
It is advisable to take note of the following tips before you go for the Civil defence recruitment screening exercise.
- Candidates need to be proficient communicators.
- Avoid examination malpractice
- strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- Without any debt or financial humiliation
- Being computer literate is an added benefit.
- NYSC Exemption/Discharge Certificate
- Applicants having a problematic criminal history won’t be considered
- Must have completed the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings (GCE). English credit is required.
- Need to pass a drug test
- Interested candidates must possess good moral character and composure, have an HND, B.Sc., NCE, or an OND in a similar discipline, and have graduated from an accredited university.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- A candidate interested in the recruitment process for the Civil defence cannot be older than 35.
- For updates on the NSCDC shortlisted applicants, the screening date, the exam date, and the approved centers, check your email frequently. For the most recent news, frequently check this page.
- Arrive on time at the testing location.
Wrapping Up the NSCDC Screening Date 2023/2024 | Civil defence Examination Date & Venue
Again, the Civil defence screening date 2023 is not out yet. Kindly check back later for further update. Best of luck moving forward with your screening.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|