College of Nursing Katsina Form 2023/2024: On this page, you will be presented with all information regarding College of Nursing Katsina Form 2023/2024 Moving forward, the requirement, eligibility, application procedure, cost of application, deadline, and additional information about College of Nursing Katsina Form 2023/2024 is written here.
This content will satisfy your search intent by providing you with the accurate and reliable guidance on the College of Nursing Katsina Form 2023/2024. It is highly recommended to go through every aspect of this content. As this will enable you to have full knowledge of how the application is going to be done.
College of Nursing Katsina Form 2023/2024
This is to let the general public know that the entry/admission forms for college academic programs are now available for purchase, especially interested and qualified individuals.
Since the college often sells application forms for the following programs, checking the application portal will inform you of the forms that are presently available for purchase:
- ND/HND Nursing
- Community Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing
- Refresher Basic Nursing
- Foundation Year Programme (FYP)
History of ND/HND Nursing at the Katsina College of Nursing and Midwifery
The ND/HND Nursing program lasts for four years, or two years for the ND and two years for the HND. The non-terminal ND Nursing program is where students begin their studies.
SCWE’s stipend will be funded by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF). A pass or fail grade will be assigned for the SCWE. A student may only retake the SCWEs for further four months at their own expense if they have completed all other program requirements but failed them.
Throughout the program, students must take part in supervised clinical work experience (SCWE). There would be two eight-week segments for the SCWEs. Both the first and second halves of SCWE must fall between the ends of ND I and II, respectively.
Indexing will happen at the start of ND II’s first semester.
The graduates of ND Nursing who have a lower credit GPA of at least 2.5 will subsequently continue on to HND Nursing.
Students must have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 to automatically advance to HND in college (Lower Credit). A student must repeat ND II if his or her cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is less than 2.5 before moving on to HND Nursing.
After successfully completing HND 1 Nursing, nurses can take the General Nursing Professional Exam administered by the Nursing Council. However, graduates of the HND Nursing degree must take the Council’s professional test for one of the two specialization options, namely Public Health Nursing for registration and licensing as a Registered Public Health Nurse or Midwifery for registration and licensing as a Registered Midwife (RM) (RPHN).
Graduates of the HND program must complete a one-year supervised clinical experience (attachment) in authorized medical facilities or institutions. Following the successful completion of the one-year supervised clinical attachment, graduates must be mobilized for a one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Admission Requirements and Eligibility for the College of Nursing Katsina Form 2023/2024
- All applicants MUST possess a minimum of five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry throughout no more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and/or NABTEB.
- Candidates for the ND/HND program must have completed the JAMB UTME and have the college as either their top preference or second choice university. Candidates who now wish to enroll in a college but did not during JAMB registration can apply for a Change of Institutions using the JAMB Portal and select it as either their First or Second Choice.
- English Use, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics are the JAMB subject combinations for ND Nursing. Any other combination, regardless of JAMB score, will not be taken into consideration.
- Following each JAMB exam, minimum cut-off scores are typically decided upon for each category of institutions during the JAMB Policy Meeting on Admission. The national minimal cutoff marks for polytechnics and the minimum cutoff marks for ND Nursing are identical. The College may decide to raise its threshold scores, though. The minimum score needed for admission in 2022 is 160.
- Every program is full-time. Any applicant working for a company needs to have a release letter.
- Every program has an application period. Only those who are interested in a program may apply during the application period.
- Female MUST only apply for Basic Midwifery.
- Candidates for community midwifery MUST be female Katsina State indigenous people who live in their community.
- Applicants for Post Basic Nursing MUST be Registered Midwives.
Katsina College of Nursing and Midwifery Application and Payment Procedures
The College now invites candidates to apply for the Post-UTME Screening/Interview Exercise for admission to the College if they selected the College as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2022 JAMB UTME, got a minimum score of 160, and UPLOADED SSCE Result on JAMB Portal. Check out the list of qualified candidates.
- Visit the website for college admissions or go to www.conamkat.edu.ng.
- “Post-UTME Screening/Interview” should be selected.
- To verify, enter your UTME number.
- Pay the invoice
- Complete the form, send it in, then print the interview slip. The Slip will state the date of the interview.
NOTE: On Wednesday, August 3, 2022, applications for the Portal will be opened. The application must be submitted by Wednesday, August 31, 2022.
Deadline for College of Nursing Katsina Form 2023/2024
The deadline for College of Nursing Katsina Form 2023/2024 is August 31, 2022.
If you have any question regarding College of Nursing Katsina Form 2023/2024, drop it in the comment section.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|