List of Courses Offered in UNILAG and Their Cut Off Mark 2023-2024:
Today, we’ve got something super interesting for you if you’re considering higher education, especially in the bustling city of Lagos.
Yes, we’re diving deep into the list of courses offered in UNILAG and their requirements.
Trust us, the University of Lagos is not just any university; it’s a melting pot of culture, innovation, and, of course, diverse educational paths.
You might ask yourself, “what are the courses offered in UNILAG?” Don’t sweat it; we’ve got you covered.
From the arts to the sciences and the highly esteemed engineering courses offered in UNILAG, there’s a lot to unwrap.
Plus, we’ll even delve into the details, like the Cut Off Marks for each course. So whether you’re an aspirant trying to figure out your options or someone aiming for a specific course, stick around.
There’s a wealth of information coming your way!
Try to read UNILAG School fees for Freshers
List of Courses Offered in UNILAG and Their Cut Off Mark
Below, we have listed the list of courses offered in University of Lagos and their respective updated cut off marks;
Faculty of Sciences
1. Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Science
- Geological Science
- Marine Sciences
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Environmental chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Biology
- Physical Oceanography and Coastal Management
- Marine Pollution and Management
- Marine Biology
- Fisheries Technology
- Fisheries Biology and Fisheries Management
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Environmental toxicology and pollution management
- Aquatic Resource and Pollution Management
- Applied Entomology and Pest Management
- Environmental Management
- Natural resource management
- Natural Resources Conservation
Faculty of Engineering Cut-Off Mark for Engineering Courses: 250 and Above
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Surveying and geoinformatics
- Systems Engineering
Faculty of Art – CUT-OFF MARK: 230
- European languages (French and Russian)
- English Language
- English Literature
- Linguistics, African, and Asian
- Department of History and Strategic Studies
- Creative Arts: Visual Arts
- Creative Arts: Theatre Arts
- Creative Arts: Music
The cut-off mark for the Faculty of Social Sciences is 240 or higher
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Geography and Planning
- Managerial Psychology
- International Relations and Strategic Studies
- Public and International Affairs
- Transportation Planning and Management
Faculty of Business Administration – Cut Off 250 and above
- Department of Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Actuarial Science
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Operations Research
- Organization behavior
- Production/Operations Management
- Development Finance
Faculty of Law Cutoff Mark: 270 and above
- Jurisprudence and international law
- Commercial and industrial law
- Public Law
- Private and property law
- Legal Studies
- Conflict Management
- Dispute Resolution
Cut-off marks for the Faculty of Environmental Sciences are 240 and higher.
- Environmental Design
- Urban Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Construction Management
- Construction Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban and regional planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Facilities Management
The cutoff for the School of Clinical Sciences is 260 or higher
- Medicine and Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Clinical Pathology
- Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Radiation biology and Radiotherapy
School of Basic Medical Sciences 260 and above
- Anatomy and Molecular Pathology
- Morbid Anatomy
- Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
- Biomedical engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
School of Dental Sciences 250 and above
- Child dental health
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Oral Pathology
Faculty of Pharmacy 260 and above
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
The cutoff mark for the Faculty of Education is 220 or higher.
- Guidance and counseling
- Adult Education
- Adult Education Management
- Adult Literacy and Non-formal Education
- Mathematics education
- Physics education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry education
- Integrated science education
- Social Studies Education
- Geography Education
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Exercise Physiology
- Sports Administration/Management
- Home Economics Education
- Technology Education
- Business Education
- English Education
- English literature education
- French Education
- Yoruba Education
- Igbo Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Studies Education
- Religion Education
- Music Education
- Curriculum Theory
- Educational administration and planning
- Educational Psychology
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Philosophy of education
- Sociology of education
- Community Development and Social Work
- Manpower training and development
See all you need to know about UNILAG Post UTME Form
FAQs on Courses Offered in UNILAG
What Are the Different Faculties in UNILAG?
UNILAG is like a buffet when it comes to faculties.
You’ve got your classics like Arts and Social Sciences, but then there’s also Engineering, Medicine, and even some cool stuff like Environmental Sciences.
It’s like a playground for your brain, with different areas to explore and discover.
Each faculty comes with its own set of courses and departments, so the world, or should I say the campus, is your oyster!
What Types of Engineering Courses are Offered in UNILAG?
Prospective Engineering students, listen up!
UNILAG has a whole range of engineering courses that’ll get your gears turning—literally.
There are Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Chemical Engineering, just to name a few.
Each one’s got its own cut-off mark and entry requirements, so if you’re thinking about joining the ranks of future engineers, make sure you’re in the know.
What are the General Requirements for Courses in UNILAG?
The basics are that you’ll need at least five O’ Level credits, and that includes English and Math.
Some courses might ask for more, especially if they’re super popular or specialized. So, do your homework and find out what you’ll need.
Is There a Cut Off Mark for All Courses?
Yes, you guessed it! Cut-off marks are a thing for all courses.
The more people want in on a course, think Medicine or Law, the higher the cut-off mark.
So, if you’re eyeing one of those high competitive courses, you’ve got to bring your A-game. Keep an eye on our blog announcements for the latest Unilag cut-off marks.
How Do I Apply for a Course in UNILAG?
Nail that, and you’re almost there. Just follow through with the rest of the admission steps, and you’ll be walking through those UNILAG gates in no time!
What is the Duration of Courses in UNILAG?
Okay, so how long are you signing up for? Most undergrad courses will have you hitting the books for about four years.
But if you’re going into something more specialized like Medicine, Engineering, or Law, expect to be on campus for a good five to six years.
Wrapping Up Courses Offered in UNILAG
And that is it. We are done with all the information you need regarding the list of courses offered at UNILAG and their cut-off marks.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|