Are you interested in Joining EFCC in Nigeria? Or do you just want to know how Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is done? Either way, you are welcome to this page. Regarding the Recruitment of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, you will learn all the necessary information. You will get to read about the following subjects;
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment Eligibility/Requirements
- Application Procedure
- Possible Screening Date
- The latest news on Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment
- List of available Police Screening centers around Nigeria
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Firearms, and additional information regarding Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2023/2024.
QUICK INFO! It is recommended to read every aspect on this page, trust me all aspects matter so you won’t make mistakes during registration. It will also get you informed about what you don’t know.
Before I proceed to the main topic, let’s quickly discuss the history of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Brief History of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
Under the previous EFCC chairman Nuhu Ribadu, the organization combated financial corruption by accusing and convicting a number of prominent corrupt figures, including the former head of Nigeria’s law enforcement agency and several bank CEOs. By 2005, the EFCC had detained several government figures, among them Diepreye Alamieyeseigha.
31 of Nigeria’s 36 state governors were being investigated for corruption by the EFCC as of September 2006.
 After thorough investigations by the EFCC and other organizations in December 2007, the Nigerian Federal Government exonerated the Vaswani brothers of all wrongdoing and extended an invitation for them to return. Using wording from orders given by the FG, the leading Nigerian newspaper “This Day” and other top publications revealed the facts of their clearance. In April 2008, the EFCC launched an investigation into Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, the powerful daughter of a former Nigerian president, for obtaining N10 million ($100,000), which was taken from the Ministry of Health. Professor Adenike Grange, the former minister of health, and her deputy were found guilty of stealing approximately N30,000,000 ($300,000) from the ministry’s unspent monies from the previous year.
Chief (Mrs) Farida Mzamber Waziri was sworn in as the EFCC’s new chairperson on June 6, 2008.
The former chairman Nuhu Ribadu was then downgraded from Assistant Inspector General (AIG) to Deputy Commissioner of Police on August 6. (DCP).
After discussing the brief history of EFCC, let’s proceed to the reason Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is essential.
Why the EFCC recruitment process is important and what it aims to achieve
- Ensuring the recruitment of qualified and competent personnel for the Commission.
- Strengthening the Commission’s capacity to effectively investigate and prosecute economic and financial crimes.
- Promoting transparency and accountability in the recruitment process.
- Enhancing the Commission’s ability to prevent and combat economic and financial crimes in Nigeria.
- Fostering public trust and confidence in the Commission and its activities.
- Supporting the government’s efforts to promote good governance, integrity, and the rule of law.
- Contributing to the overall development and stability of the Nigerian economy.
Roles and Responsibilities of EFCC Officers
- Investigation of financial and economic crimes
- Arrest and prosecution of offenders of financial and economic crimes
- Recovery of proceeds of financial and economic crimes
- Providing intelligence and information to relevant law enforcement agencies
- Enforcement of anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws
- Building partnerships and collaborations with other national and international law enforcement agencies
- Conducting research and analysis on financial and economic crimes trends
- Engaging in public awareness campaigns on financial and economic crimes
- Providing training and capacity building for stakeholders in the fight against financial and economic crimes
- Advising the government on policies and measures to prevent and combat financial and economic crimes.
Now, let’s move on to the eligibility requirements for EFCC recruitment.
Requirements for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2023/2024
The requirements for EFCC recruitment are divided into many parts which are;
- Educational qualifications
- Age limits
- Physical requirements.
Educational Requirements for Nigeria Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Jobs 2023/2024
Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory. Also, HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University.
Age limit requirements for EFCC Requirements
Applicant interested in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
Required Documents for the EFCC Recruitment 2023
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, fill out the application form on EFCC Job Portal and include all the necessary details. Please make sure you supply the information requested on the Nigeria Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruiting portal and carefully follow the application instructions.
Go https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/ to fill out the form, and make sure to frequently visit this page for updates on the status of your application and other instructions.
The steps to apply for Nigeria Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Service (EFCC) recruitment are as follows:
- Visit the EFCC recruitment site.
- Choose “Apply”
- Get the application code by completing the form.
- A clear passport photo and your credentials should be uploaded.
- Select Continue.
FAQs about the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2023/2024
This section will discuss further the frequently asked questions about EFCC recruitment 2023. Kindly go through them carefully below;
Is EFCC recruitment 2023 out?
As of the time of writing this post, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2023 is not out yet! This means that the EFCC recruitment for 2023 has not been released. Check back later for further updates. Or you can subscribe to our website via the subscription button above or below for a quick notification immediately after Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment in Nigeria is out.
When is the aptitude test for EFCC recruitment 2023?
The aptitude test for the Nigeria Economic and Financial Crimes Commission job will be announced as soon as the application form is out. It is advisable to check back later for further updates about the EFCC job application for 2023.
When is the physical screening for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2023?
The physical screening for the Nigeria Economic and Financial Crimes Commission job will be announced as soon as the application form is out. It is advisable to check back later for further updates about the EFCC recruitment application for 2023.
Is the EFCC shortlisted out 2023/2024?
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment shortlist will be released as soon as the physical screening/aptitude test is done. Check here for more information about the EFCC shortlist 2023.
See more about the EFCC shortlisted Candidates
How to avoid errors in Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment application form?
In other to prevent errors during the application of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment kindly go through the few tips below;
- Visit a standard and reliable cybercafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong web connectivity before commencing your registration
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number.
- Ensure to use a functional email address.
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
- Make use of a clear photo
I’m sure this article has covered all aspects of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2023/2024. However, if you still have any questions you intend to ask, kindly drop it in the comment section below. Best of Luck with your application.
EFCC Recruitment Related Posts
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|