FCT School Of Nursing Application Form 2022/2023: The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, Abuja, has started selling application forms for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. Check out the requirements, screening date, application Submission and how to obtain FCT School of Nursing form.
Check out the full list of Nursing Schools in Nigeria
FCT School Of Nursing Application Form 2022/2023
Applicants with relevant qualifications are invited to enter the FCT College of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada, Abuja, BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2022/2023 academic session.
General basic training for the nursing profession is a general nursing education course for young men and women who are at least 17 years of age at the time of admission.
See Other Nursing Schools Below;
FCT School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB with FIVE CREDITS Pass in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in no more than two sessions.
- Candidates using awaiting results will not be accepted.
- NABTEB MAY ONLY BE COMBINED WITH OTHER NABTEB RESULTS.
- Pregnant applicants under the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to apply for the FCT school of nursing application form.
See Other Nursing Schools Below
- Nursing, Abia State University
- School of Basic Midwifery, Amachara
- School of Nursing, Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba
- School of Nursing, Amachara
- School of Nursing, Umuahia.
- School of Post Basic Midwifery, Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba
How to Apply for FCT School of Nursing Admission Form
Sales of forms begin April 11, 2022 and end April 30, 2022.
Applicants wishing to receive the form must provide proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of 5,200.00 (five thousand two hundred naira).
- Pay A non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) via the Remita platform only (see instructions below) and
- Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No 2034009628 First Bank PLC.
- Submit both (2) stamped proof of payment for receipt and obtain the application form from FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- The completed form must be returned to the Director of the Faculty of Nursing FCT Gwagwalada,
- The completed form must be sent immediately after the data capturing is complete.
Submission of the completed data capturing form ends on April 30, 2022.
Entrance examination for FCT School Of Nursing
The entrance exam starts from May 2 to May 7 2022. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS.
Call the phone number provided on the form. Further questions regarding exam dates can be found on April 25, 2022 at https://fb.me/fctsonm.
The exam will be a computer based test covering English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Current Affairs.
NB: ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE THROUGH REMITA AT THE BANK BRANCH. The applicant must have a working phone number. Pregnant applicants under the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to apply for the FCT school of nursing application form.
See FCT School of Nursing School fees, Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
Check out the direct Portal for FCT School of Nursing
If there any FCT School Of Nursing Application Form 2022/2023
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|