Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form: Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) Preliminary Examination Registration Form (JUPEB), Prerequisites, Subject Combinations, Admission Guidelines and 2023/2024 Academic Session Deadline.
Eligible candidates are hereby invited to take part in the Joint College Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) program for the 2023/2024 session.
Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024
This program leads to the award of the JUPEB Certificate, which allows candidates for direct admission to Godfrey University Enugu and other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Duration of study: The duration of study is at least one academic session of two semesters.
Registration Requirements Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form
Eligible applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits with a maximum of 2 sessions in a minimum of 5 subjects including English and other subjects relevant to the applicant’s desired course of study at the University.
Applicants should note that the combination of subjects listed above is a requirement (if applicable) for admission to degree programs in Natural and Applied Sciences, Management and Social Sciences, and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
Subject Combinations for Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024
The following are the subject combinations for Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB admission form;
|Arts||History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)|
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Government/ Economics /Government (GEG)|
|Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)|
|Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Management Sciences||Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
|Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)|
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
How to apply for Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024
Prospective students must follow the guidelines below in order to successfully complete and submit the admission form.
- Pay the application fee of N10,000.00 via the online payment platform on the university portal or visit any bank branch of Fidelity, Zenith, Skpe, GTB, First Bank, UBA and Umuchinemere MFB (Only in Enugu). At the bank you will receive a receipt that contains a receipt number and order confirmation number. (Please note that bank fees apply and must be paid)
- Visit the GOU portal via gouni.edu.ng or the university registration office.
- All fields of your bio are mandatory.
- Color passport photo on a white background.
- Passport photo must be recent (no more than 3 months prior to application) and the size must not exceed 100 KB
- Choose a jamb subject as well as its score
- Select Olevel subject as well as its score
- Maximum of two sittings are allowed where necessary.
Know that you have known how to apply for Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024, let’s move on to additional information about this JUPEB application form.
Applicants for the 2023/2024 preliminary program are advised to check the website for current oral interview dates and other pertinent information.
- All candidates must apply for UTME 2020 during the program.
- All applicants must use a valid email address and PERSONAL phone number
- The form must be completed and submitted online immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. Downloaded or printed copies of the form will not be accepted.
- Applicants should note that the preliminary interview for 2023/2024 will be held at Godfrey Okoye University Enugu.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they choose the correct SPECIAL COMBINATION. Otherwise, the applicant may be negatively affected
That is all about Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form, if there is any question don’t hesitate to contact us. Or you can just leave your questions in the comments section below.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|