Harvard University MBA Scholarship, Description, Value, Available subjects, Nationality, Registration requirements, Application procedure, and deadline for the scholarship 2023/2024 at Harvard University.
If you wish to pursue an higher degree from the prestigious Harvard University, you can apply for this excellent scholarship at Harvard University MBA. Applications for educational offers are possible from the 2021/2022 school year.
The Harvard MBA Boustany Scholarship is awarded every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The Boustany Foundation provides grants for exceptional talents and creates opportunities to change the lives of underprivileged children. Applicants must have excellent academic experience and show promise.
About Harvard University
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1636 as Harvard College and named for its first benefactor, the Puritan clergyman John Harvard, it is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States and one of the most prestigious and highly ranked universities in the world.
The university is composed of ten academic faculties plus Harvard Radcliffe Institute. The Faculty of Arts and Sciences offers study in a wide range of undergraduate and graduate academic disciplines, and other faculties offer only graduate degrees, including professional degrees. Harvard has three main campuses: the 209-acre (85 ha) Cambridge campus centered on Harvard Yard; an adjoining campus immediately across Charles River in the Allston neighborhood of Boston; and the medical campus in Boston’s Longwood Medical Area. Harvard’s endowment is valued at $50.9 billion, making it the wealthiest academic institution in the world. Endowment income enables the undergraduate college to admit students regardless of financial need and provide generous financial aid with no loans. Harvard Library is the world’s largest academic library system, comprising 79 individual libraries holding 20 million items.
Harvard’s founding was authorized by the Massachusetts colonial legislature, “dreading to leave an illiterate ministry to the churches when our present ministers shall lie in the dust”; though never formally affiliated with any denomination, in its early years Harvard College primarily trained Congregational clergy. Its curriculum and student body were gradually secularized during the 18th century. By the 19th century, Harvard emerged as the most prominent academic and cultural institution among the Boston elite. Following the American Civil War, under President Charles William Eliot’s long tenure (1869–1909), the college developed multiple affiliated professional schools that transformed the college into a modern research university. In 1900, Harvard co-founded the Association of American Universities. James B. Conant led the university through the Great Depression and World War II and liberalize admissions after the war.
This is the farthest we can go about Harvard University. However, if you need to learn more about the University, simply click on this link.
Description of Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023/2024
- PROVIDER: Boustany Foundation/ harvard university
- INSTITUTION: Harvard University, USA
- DEGREE LEVEL: Masters
- NUMBER OF SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE: Not Stated
- VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIP: US$102,200 plus other perks
- AVAILABLE SUBJECTS: Business-related programmes.
- ACCEPTABLE NATIONALITIES: International Students
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
The projects are diverse and relate to the activities of the foundation or its partners.
Travel and subsistence costs associated with the internship are covered by the foundation.
Registration Requirements for Harvard University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for the 2022 Harvard MBA Scholarships, applicants must consider the following:
Although this scholarship is open to applicants from all nationalities, exception is given to applicants of Lebanese descent.
Applicants may only apply for the scholarship after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
Applicants must have outstanding academic experience and show promise.
How to Apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022
Application Process: Applicants for the Harvard MBA Scholarship must first apply for admission to Harvard Business School and then send a copy of their CV with photo, GMAT score and acceptance letter from the university to: [email protected]
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline for the submission of candidacy
The deadline for the submission of application for Harvard University MBA Scholarship is 31st May 2023.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2023.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
We encourage applicants to apply at the right time for this amazing and prestigious scholarship opportunity.
IF YOU DON’T MEET THE REQUIRMENTS FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP OR IT HAS CLOSED, YOU CAN STILL CHECK OUT MORE BELOW. FEEL FREE TO READ AS MANY AS YOU LIKE. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE THIS WILL THE CHANCE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO STUDY ABROAD.
Other Overseas Scholarships:
- Maryland Senatorial and Delegate Scholarships Programs 2022 (1)
- Scholarship at Deakin University in Vietnam Australia 2023/2024 (1)
- Tabor College International Student Scholarship 2022 (1)
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023/2024 Form (1)
- Smart Scholarship Program Dod 2022 (1)
- Watson-Brown Scholarship 2023/2024 [FULL-INFO] (1)
- LGBT scholarships for international students 2023/2024 (1)
- Barbizon College Tuition Scholarship Program Application 2022 (1)
- Kappa Alpha Psi Scholarship 2022 (1)
- University of Bologna Scholarships for International Students 2022 (1)
- Berkeley regents and Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 (1)
- Microsoft International Research Fellowship [2023/2024 Fully Funded] (1)
- Coca cola Scholarship [2023/2024 Application Form] (1)
- Baylor University International Academic Scholarship 2023/2024, USA [APPLY HERE] (1)
- University of Wisconsin Scholarships USA, 2023/2024 (1)
- Southeastern Louisiana University Scholarships 2023/2024 (1)
- Texas Tech University Freshman Presidential Scholarship (1)
- Central South University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024 (1)
- METI Japan Internship Program 2023/2024 (1)
- UNM Regents & Presidential Scholarship Application 2023/2024 (1)