How to share data on MTN: In this article, you will get more information about MTN data transfer like; How to get MTN transfer PIN, How to transfer data on MTN for the first time, MTN data transfer code, How to create MTN transfer PIN, How to share data on MTN 2024/2025, How to transfer airtime on MTN Nigeria, How to change transfer PIN on MTN, and Default PIN for MTN airtime share n sale.
It’s a sunny afternoon, and you just received a bundle of joy – yes, a hefty data bundle! You’re feeling generous and decide to share this digital wealth with a dear one. Or, perhaps it’s the other way round; your data reserves are running low, and you need to urgently finish an online task, calling for a quick data transfer from your buddy. Whatever the situation, MTN’s got you covered with its straightforward data sharing feature.
In today’s blog post, we’ll be your guiding star, leading you step-by-step through the process of sharing data on MTN. We understand that for some, the technical aspects can feel like traversing through a dense forest with the constant fear of getting lost. Fear not! We’ve made this journey as smooth as a sunny road trip along the coast. So, buckle up and let’s explore the exciting, yet often misunderstood realm of data sharing, where generosity meets technology. Let’s demystify the process together and turn you into an expert in data sharing on MTN!
Before we move, have you checked how to transfer airtime on MTN?
MTN is the largest network provider with a very large number of subscribers. Today we will show you how to share data on MTN line. This is a guide because transferring MB of data to MTN network is free and easy to do. By sharing MTN data, you can even request data from other MTN users. how to transfer data on mtn
How To Share Data On MTN | how to transfer data on mtn
If you have a megabyte, gigabyte, or even terabyte on your MTN line and think you can’t finish it, you can share it with family and friends. This is a welcome development because sometimes we have a lot of data and don’t know what to do with it. That is exactly why is very essential to know how to share data on MTN.
With MTN Data Gifting, you can buy, share and even transfer data to your family and friends using . You can also use this service to buy data for your friends on their phones and modems.
- Airtel data plan 200 for 1GB [UPDATED] (18.4)
- 9mobile Data Plan | Etisalat Data Plan: Activation Codes (17.6)
- MTN data plan 300 for 1GB weekly [ Activation code] (15.7)
- MTN Cheapest Data Plan [All you need to Know] (15.1)
- MTN Night Plan: Code for MTN night plan (15)
- List of Airtel data cheat 2024/2025 [UPDATED DAILY] (14.2)
- Airtel Night Plan Code [2024/2025 UPDATED] (14.1)
- How To Share Data On MTN [ UPDATED GUIDES] (13.3)
- List of MTN data cheat : How to get free data on MTN (12.9)
- How to transfer airtime on MTN [EASY TIP] (11.1)
- How To Transfer Airtime On Glo ] (6.3)
- MTN data Plan 200 for 1GB 2024/2025
MTN Tariff Plans that Support Data Transfer | how to share data on mtn
Before you start sharing data on MTN, you will need to activate one of the MTN tariff plans for Nigeria! Just choose the one that suits you:
- Prepaid XtraSpecial
- Postpaid Yafun Yafun
- XtraValue Carte
If you want to use a transfer service, you should note that you will only be able to use it with one of the plans listed above! Here is a simple and straight to the point guide on how to share MTN data. how to transfer data on mtn
Three Ways to Transfer Data On MTN | how to transfer data on mtn
There are three ways that can be used to share data on MTN, namely through the myMTN application, SMS or USSD. We will describe all the methods you can use if you want to share your MTN data with relatives. It will take no more than five minutes to complete your transfer. Any customer using MTN can use MTN data sharing services. The three ways are;
- Through SMS
- Through MyMTN App
- Through USSD
How To Share Data On Mtn With Ussd Code
To share/transfer data on your MTN line from your existing data quota (megabytes) to another MTN line:
- All you have to do is dial * 321 * recipient’s phone number * dataset #. e.g. 131081894480921*700#
- OR press *321*2#
- Select option 1 and click Send to continue
- Choose 1, 2 or 3 depending on the MB size you want to share with the person.
- Click Submit to complete the process
- The first step is an automated process, so you’ll need to verify the amount of data you’re sending and the delivery destination number before clicking OK.
Have you seen List of Airtel data cheat 2024/2025
How To Share Data On MTN With SMS
Follow these steps to use SMS to transfer megabytes on MTN line;
Send SMS in this format using your MTN line: Transfer Phone number data amount and send to 321. For example, 09078528791 transfer 250 to 321
You must be sure of the phone number before pressing the send button as your details cannot be retrieved once sent. If you mistype the phone number, other users will only get free data.
How to buy MTN data for friends |
Buying MTN data for friends is very easy and this is what happens when you don’t have enough data to share with family and friends.
You can buy any MTN data plan for your friends and they will charge your phone credit. To buy/gift friend data on MTN line, you must:
Dial * 321 * package activation code * recipient’s phone number # and send. Very simple as you can see. For better example *321*106*08035912312# You can use this method to buy any quantity data for your friend.
These are the necessary steps to follow to transfer data on MTN 2023.
How to get free data on MTN 2023 is available
How to Request MTN Data | how to transfer data on mtn
Until now we all have friends who are always online and have a lot of data in their accounts. Why not ask a friend like that to share some data with you?
The procedure is very simple. You just need to dial *321*3#. You can only send requests to your relatives and friends five times a day. At the same time, you can receive data from different numbers without any limitation. If you have sent a request to more than one person, you can easily view all your pending requests by dialing *321*3#.
This way you can also check the status of the request.
How to Check MTN Data Code | how to share data on mtn app
If you want to check the MTN data code, you need to dial *321*2#. Another way to check your balance is by contacting the MTN operator via direct message or telephone.
How To Transfer Airtime On Glo [FAST WAY IN 2023]
MTN Data Sharing Limitations | How To Share Data On MTN
While transferring MB from one device to another seems quite easy, there are certain data transfer limitations you should understand regarding MTN data transfer:
- To share data on MTN, you must have at least 50 MB in your account.
- You can only transfer 10MB, 50MB and 100MB.
- 100MB is the largest amount you can transfer in one day.
- Even if you have data in your account, you can still get it from other customers. Be careful: when you start using it, the system automatically consumes the data received first, and only then – the one you subscribed to.
- You can only share data on MTN twice a day. You can perform a number of operations to purchase a data plan. It all depends on your budget. If you set the channel to DND (Do Not Disturb) mode, you will not be able to see transfer requests.
- Requests sent to other user are classified as pending requests until they respond to them. It is active 48 hours. If you have sent requests to different people multiple times, the system will only show the 10 most recent requests.
- It is not possible to share combined data on MTN. For example, if you have 100MB in your weekly plan and 150MB in your monthly plan, you cannot combine it to send 250MB. You can send it separately only.
MTN Data Plan 200 for 1GB for 7days 2023 [UPDATED]
FAQs About How to Share Data On MTN
In this division, I’m going to answer all frequently asked questions regarding how to transfer data on MTN.
How do I share data from MTN to MTN line?
To transfer data on MTN to MTN line follow the steps below:
- Dial *321*2# on your phone’s dial app.
- Choose option 1: Transfer from data balance.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Select the amount of data you want to share.
- Select option 1: Confirm transaction.
Can my mobile data be transferred to another number?
Every mobile operator provides the ability to transfer Internet data from one number to another on the same network, similar to how balance transfers operate. Using the data transfer code, you can rapidly move data from one cellphone to another.
How can I send 5GB of data from one MTN to another?
To add a number, please dial1312*2# or send an SMS with the number to 131. You will become the sponsor after adding the beneficiaries, at which point you can share the data by dialing *13123# or sending the term “Share” and PIN through SMS to 131.
What is the MTN transfer PIN?
Prior to transferring airtime, you must change the default PIN which is 0000. To Change your MTN Share PIN: Send an SMS with your Default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
How are MTN bundles transferred?
You must add beneficiaries to your MTN shared Data Bundle account via the USSD menu 1312*2# or by texting Add to 131 after updating the PIN. Up to 5 beneficiaries may be added.
How can I send data from MTN using USSD code?
- All you need to do to communicate or transfer data using the MTN USSD code is open the call dialer app on your phone, dial *131*7#, and send.
- Choose “Transfer from Data Balance,” the first option.
- The recipient’s or receiver’s phone number must be entered.
How can I give my friends access to my MTN data?
Use MTN Data Gifting to share data.
dial *123*3# and then enter the number 7.
Following that, you’ll get a list of options to choose from. Kindly choose the option you wish to go for.Enter the friend’s MTN number, then select the amount of data you would like to share with the friend.
How can I transfer more than 1GB data on MTN?
You can share 5GB twice, 2GB five times, or 1GB ten times to share data that is more than 10GB, for example. Sending SMEE 08031234567 5000 1234 twice will effectively share 10GB of data with the beneficiary when utilizing the phone number 08031234567 and MTN PIN ‘1234″, for instance.
Wrapping how to share data on mtn | how to transfer data on mtn
I’m confident that this article has solved all problems regarding how to transfer data on mtn, how to share data on mtn to mtn, how to share data on mtn, and other information about MTN data transfer.
How To Share Data On MTN [2023 UPDATED GUIDES]
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|