KNUST Cut Off Points & Courses 2022/2023: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology cut off marks are the minimum grades required for applicants applying for admission to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. All applicants must reach the KNUST cut off mark to be considered for admission to the particular school.
This post is intended for all those who apply for admission to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and request a KNUST cut off point to see if the results they achieve in their exam will be appropriate for this session 2022/2023 for Admission to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
What is the KNUST cut off points for the 2022/2023
This becomes especially important through the various questions some students ask on witspot.org.ng about Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology cut off mark.
So, if you are one of those who focus on searching for KNUST courses and cut off points, KNUST cut off points, cut off points for KNUST, KNUST cut off points, then you can see that you are not alone at all. This article will discuss this certain topic.
RELATED: Covenant University Cut off mark 2021/2022
The Management of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) is pleased to announce the release of the cut-off point for all courses offered at the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Cut off points for KNUST
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) admissions cut off point is the most important point to be reached before being considered for admission to your chosen program at the institution.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Cut off marks 2022/2023
Details about the 2022 Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology cut off point.
At the end of April, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST, issued an admission form for prospective students who wish to continue their education at the university. KNUST cut off points were also introduced for filter applications. As one of the best universities in Africa, there is a lot of competition for admission to KNUST.
KNUST courses and cut off points 2022/2023
Each year, KNUST launches cut off points or aggregates for selected courses and programmes. We have compiled the entire list so that you can easily check your consent.
Below is a complete list of KNUST courses and cut off points for 2022/2023 entry year. This is only to be used as a guide for candidates.
RECOMMENDED POST: Joseph Ayo Babalola university courses and Cut Off mark
KNUST CUT OFF POINTS 2022/2023
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) cut off points aggregates for 2022/2023 admissions is to serve only as a guide to applicants.
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- BSc. Agriculture – 22
- BSc. Natural Resources Management – 20
- BSc. Landscape Design and Management – 17
- BSc. Agricultural Biotechnology – 20
- BSc. Agribusiness management – 19
- BSc. Forest Resources Technology – 24
- BSc. Aquaculture & Water Resources Management – 24
- BSc. Packaging Technology – 24
College of Engineering
- BSc. Agricultural Engineering – 17
- BSc. Chemical Engineering – 12
- BSc. Civil Engineering – 12
- BSc. Geomatic Engineering (Geodetic Engineering) – 15
- BSc. Materials Engineering – 15
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering – 12
- BSc. Electrical & Electronic Engineering – 09
- BSc. Computer Engineering – 12
- BSc. Aerospace Engineering – 12
- BSc. Petroleum Engineering – 09
- BSc. Telecommunication Engineering – 14
- BSc. Geological Engineering – 14
- BSc. Biomedical Engineering – 07
- BSc. Petrochemical Engineering – 10
- BSc. Metallurgical Engineering – 17
- BSc. Automobile Engineering – 16
- BSc. Industrial Engineering – 16
- BSc. Marine Engineering – 15
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- BA. Economics – 13
- BA. Geography and Rural Development – 13
- BA. Sociology/Social Work – 14
- BA. Religious Studies – 24
- BA. History – 18
- BA. Political Studies – 12
- BA. French and Francophone Studies – 15
- BA. Communication Studies – 13
- BA. Linguistics – 18
- BA. Akan Language and Culture – 24
- BA. Culture and Tourism – 24
- BA. English – 24
- BSc. Business Administration (Human Resource Management/Management) – 10
- BSc. Business Administration (Marketing/lnternational Business) – 12
- BSc. Business Administration (Accounting/Banking and Finance) – 08
- BSc. Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Management/Business Information Technology) – 11
- BSc. Hospitality and Tourism Management – 13
- LLB – 06
College of Arts and Built Environment
- BSc. Architecture – 10
- BSc. Construction Technology & Management – 14
- BSc. Quantity Surveying & Construction Economics – 13
- BSc. Development Planning – 13
- BSc. Human Settlement Planning – 15
- BSc. Land Economy – 11
- BSc. Real Estate – 14
- BSc. Fashion Design – 16
- BSc. Textile Design and Technology – 17
- BSc. Ceramic Technology – 24
- BSc. Metalsmithing and Jewellery Technology – 21
- BA. Integrated Rural Art and Industry – 17
- BA. Publishing Studies – 15
- BA. Communication Design (Graphic Design) – 15
- BFA. Painting and Sculpture – 19
- BFA. Ceramics – 24
- B.Ed. Junior High School – 24
College of Science
- BSc. Biochemistry – 12
- BSc. Food Science and Technology – 14
- BSc. Biological Sciences – 12
- BSc. Environmental Science – 17
- BSc. Chemistry – 20
- BSc. Computer Science – 13
- BSc. Mathematics – 19
- BSc. Statistics – 15
- BSc. Physics – 22
- BSC. Actuarial Science – 12
- Doctor of Optometry (OD), Six (6) years – 07
- BSc. Meteorology and Climate Science -20
College of Health Sciences
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) – 06
- BSc. Herbal Medicine – 23
- BSc. Human Biology – 06
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology – 08
- BSc. Physiotherapy and Sports Science (Sports and Exercise Science) – 14
- BSc. Physician Assistantship – 08
- BSc. Medical Imaging (Sonography) – 11
- BSc. Nursing – 10
- BSc. Midwifery – 11
- BSc. BDS Dental Surgery – 08
- BSc Human Biology – 06
- DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine) – 15
- BSc. Disability & Rehabilitation Studies – 17
- BSc. Electrical & Electronic Engineering – 22
- BSc. Civil Engineering – 22
- BSc. Materials Engineering – 24
- BSc. Metallurgical Engineering – 24
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering – 22
- BSc. Geomatic Engineering – 24
- BSc. Geological Engineering – 24
- BSc. Environmental Science – 24
- BSc. Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Management/Business Information Technology) – 24
- BSc. Business Administration (Human Resource Management/Management) – 24
- BSc. Business Administration (Marketing/lnternational Business) – 24
- BSc. Business Administration (Accounting/Banking and Finance) – 20
- BSc. Nursing – 14
- BSc. Midwifery – 15
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology – 13
KNUST WAEC Grading System for Admission
See image below for KNUST WASSCE/SSCE grading system for 2022/2023 admission.
D7, E8 AND F9 ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR ANY ADMISSION PURPOSE
That is all about KNUST Cut Off Points and course for 2022/2023, if you have any question regarding it drop it in the comment section.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|
16 thoughts on “KNUST Cut off Points & Courses 2022/2023 [UPDATED]”
I’m a female student from Nigeria desiring to read pharmacy or Nursing or midwifery but agregate of 12 from SSCE(WAEC) in physics, chemistry and Biology, is there any provision in your Univetsity like remedial courses to make up to the standard ?
I’m a female Student from Nigeria desiring to read pharmacy, Nursing, or Medical science Laboratory science, but have an agregate of 12 points in physics, chemistry and Biology. What is the possibility of me getting admission?
Please am general art student who has an aggregate of 25. So please what is the possibility of getting me admission
Please if my grade is 16 and the cut off point of the course is 15 can I get it
The grades are good tho but the grades for the courses are too high at least the grades should be considered cus the teaching and learning process in school now is very poor
When is the dead for application ?
And is admission is going to be given?
I am student of toase snr high school and also an agriculture student, please can I study marine engineer, agriculture engineer, Doctor of pharmacy.
Pls I got E 8 in maths but my grades in total is 23 can I get admission to offer a course with such cut off point
Please can I offer physical science with grade 21
Please can offer Bsc. in nursing with grade16??
Please is there a course like Neuroscience in KNUST and if yes… what is the cut off point
Pls I had aggregate 15 In wassce B3 in chemistry and E maths and C4 in physics can I pursue physician assistant in KNUST
Please I had aggregate 10 but the cut off point for accounting and finance is aggregate 8. Please can I be considered?
I got B3 in Financial accounting
A1 in cost accounting
A1 in business management
B3 in English
A1 in Core Maths
A1 in Social
B2 in Integrated Science
B2 in Elective Maths
Please I had 10 in the electives and I want to offer Biochemistry, please any help.
I had grade 19, I completed this year i want offer Compter science engineer. I had D7 in English
I had grade 12 in 2022 was ace and I want to study pharmacy