LAUTECH Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 [JAMB & DEPARTMENTAL] Download in PDF file below
LAUTECH Cut Off Mark: I would like to clarify vividly on Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) cut-off mark 2023/2024. If you’ve been looking for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Jamb cut-off mark or departmental aggregate mark then, you are welcome to this page.
Looking to secure your spot at the prestigious Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) in Nigeria? Then you’re probably already aware that acing your exams is just the beginning. Your dream of joining the LAUTECH community depends significantly on meeting a specific requirement, the ever-crucial cut-off mark.
With so many questions swirling around, like “What is the cut-off mark for my preferred course?” or “How does LAUTECH determine these marks?”, you might be feeling a tad overwhelmed. But, don’t you worry – we’ve got you covered!
In this blog post, we’ll be diving deep into everything you need to know about LAUTECH’s cut-off marks, breaking it down by department, course, and even guiding you on how to make the cut. This comprehensive guide is your roadmap to understanding not only what the cut-off marks are, but also the factors that influence these decisions.
So, get comfy and read on, because we’re about to make this daunting process a whole lot simpler. Your journey to LAUTECH starts here!
As an aspirant seeking admission into LAUTECH for the 2023/2024 academic session, there is a lot of information you need. One of this information is LAUTECH Cut Off Mark for JAMB. Also, LAUTECH departmental Cut off marks for all courses are essential to know.
Try to read LAUTECH School fees for Freshers 2023/2024
Moving forward, after getting the accurate information about LAUTECH JAMB Cut off mark and departmental cut-off mark 2023/2024. You need to know about how LAUTECH Post UTME Application Form is. In addition, LAUTECH School fees for Freshers is also important to know. Fortunately, we have all this information on our website just use the search button below.
What do you Understand by LAUTECH Cut Off Mark?
I’m sure you have been hearing cut off mark here and there, but you may not have a deep understanding of what it really means.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Cut-Off Mark is the minimum score or points that an applicant who wishes to apply for Ladoke Akintola University of Technology must score in UTME before he or she is eligible to purchase the LAUTECH Post UTME form 2023/2024.
Moreover, you have to be aware that LAUTECH and most other institutions usually have two categories cut off marks. Which are JAMB Cut off mark, and Departmental Cut Off Mark. This means that you have to meet the LAUTECH General cut-off mark and departmental cut-off points.
LAUTECH Cut Mark for 2023/2024
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Cut Off Mark is 170 for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Thus, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has set a minimum points of 170 for its cut off mark in JAMB for the 2023/2024.
You must exceed the LAUTECH Cut Off of 170 to qualify for 2023/2024 admission.
This further means that you must score exactly 170 or over 170 before you can be eligible to purchase the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology’s Post-UTME form and be considered for admission in 2022.
Can I Purchase the LAUTECH Post UTME form if I didn’t score up to 170?
You cannot purchase Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Post UTME Form if your JAMB Score is not upto 170 or above 170.
Check out LAUTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024
LAUTECH Post Utme Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology (LAUTECH) has released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
The cut-off marks (Merit List) for admission into the various programmes in the University during the 2023/2024 academic session have been released as indicated below;
- AEC 44%
- AER 35%
- ANB 37%
- APH 43%
- CEP 30%
- CPS 30%
- ACT 35%
- MKT 35%
- TPM 44%
- AGE 45%
- CHE 53%
- CSE 58%
- CVE 58%
- EEE 61%
- FSE 46%
- MEE 60%
- ESC 39%
- PAB 48%
- PAC 46%
- PAM 45%
- PAP 40%
- SLT 50%
- STA 42%
- ARC 57%
- FAA 30%
- URP 42%
- ANA 50%
- BCH 54%
- PSG 53%
- MED 73%
- MLS 68%
- NUR 66%
Requirements for admission in LAUTECH
Apart from meeting the LAUTECH Cut Off Mark, there are other eligibility criterion you have to fulfill.
- You must have chosen Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology as your First Choice Institution in JAMB.
- You must participate in the screening exercise
- Your O’level result must be intact [PASS ALL CORE SUBJECTS]
LAUTECH Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 take away
Try to note that, LAUTECH Management has announced the Cut off mark for 2023/2024. Though, LAUTECH JAMB cut off mark for each year is usually 170.
Download LAUTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark in PDF
Click below to download LAUTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
How is How LAUTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark is determined
Navigating the admissions process at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) can feel a bit like deciphering a secret code. And, one crucial piece of that puzzle is the departmental cut-off mark. But don’t worry, we’re here to decode this for you and make it as easy as ABC!
First things first, let’s get clear on what we’re talking about. The departmental cut-off mark is the minimum score you need in your Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and post-UTME to be eligible for admission into a specific department at LAUTECH.
So, how is this mysterious number determined? Well, there’s no magic or dart throwing involved. It’s a thought-through process guided by a few key factors.
- Performance in the UTME: The better the overall performance of applicants in the UTME for a specific course, the higher the departmental cut-off mark is likely to be. So, if everyone is acing the UTME, the cut-off goes up. It’s a bit like a tug of war – as scores go up, so does the cut-off mark. See how to score high in JAMB.
- Departmental Quota: Each department has a limit on the number of students it can admit each year, and this influences the cut-off mark. If there are fewer slots available, the competition gets fierce, and the cut-off mark might be raised to narrow down the applicants.
- Popularity of the Course: Some courses attract more students than others. For these popular courses, the cut-off mark is typically higher because, well, there’s more competition.
Remember, these cut-off marks aren’t designed to make life difficult. They’re there to ensure that the admission process is fair and that the most qualified candidates secure spots.
So there you have it – the “secret code” for determining the LAUTECH departmental cut-off mark. Now, go ahead and smash those exams!
How to score above Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Cut off Point
Hey future LAUTECH whiz!
I know you’ve got your eyes on the prize – scoring above that all-important Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) cut-off point. It might seem like a daunting task right now, but with a solid strategy and a dash of perseverance, it’s entirely achievable. Let’s break down a game plan together!
- Understanding the Exam Structure: Like building a skyscraper, scoring high begins with a solid foundation. In this case, that means understanding the structure of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and the post-UTME. Knowing what to expect will help you maximize your points and stay cool under pressure.
- Smart Study Techniques: Quality over quantity, my friend! Instead of marathon study sessions, break your study time into manageable chunks and focus on one topic at a time. And remember, practice makes perfect – solving past questions can help you understand the exam pattern and improve your speed and accuracy.
- Brush Up Your Basics: Each subject has core concepts that everything else is built upon. Identify these for your chosen subjects and make sure you understand them inside out. This will help you solve complex problems more easily and quickly.
- Healthy Habits: Believe it or not, your lifestyle habits can directly impact your exam performance. Make sure to get plenty of sleep, eat a balanced diet, and take regular breaks during your study sessions. This will keep your brain sharp and ready to absorb all that knowledge!
- Positive Mindset: Last but not least, believe in yourself! It might sound cheesy, but a positive mindset can work wonders. Visualize yourself acing the exams and getting that admission letter. It’s amazing what a boost of confidence can do.
And there you have it – your roadmap to scoring above the LAUTECH cut-off point. You’re armed and ready to take on the challenge. Remember, it’s not about being perfect, it’s about doing your best. So buckle up, and let’s get started on making your LAUTECH dreams a reality!
What to do If I don’t Score up to LAUTECH Cut Off Mark?
First things first, let’s take a deep breath together. Not hitting the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) cut-off mark might feel like a setback, but it’s not the end of the world, not by a long shot. There are still several options open to you. Here’s what you can do:
1. Consider a Change of Course: Different courses have different cut-off marks. It might be worthwhile to consider switching to a course with a lower cut-off mark. You can always cross back later or go for a Masters in your initially preferred field.
See all you need to know about JAMB Changing of course.
2. Look at Other Institutions: LAUTECH is an excellent university, but it’s not the only one out there. There are plenty of other universities with great programs that might have a lower cut-off mark. Remember, it’s not just where you study, but what you make of it.
Check out JAMB Changing of Institution.
3. Try a Pre-degree or Remedial Program: These are programs created to prepare students for university-level study. It usually runs for a year, and on successful completion, you will gain direct entry into a degree program at the university.
4. Re-sit Your Exams: If you’re committed to studying your chosen course at LAUTECH. You should consider taking your UTME again next year. Use the extra time to level up on your studies and aim to hit the cut-off mark next time around.
FAQs about LAUTECH Cut Off Mark
Jumping into the world of university admissions can feel like diving headfirst into a bowl of alphabet soup, especially when acronyms like “LAUTECH” and phrases like “cut-off mark” start swirling around. No need to panic, though! We’ve put together some frequently asked questions (and their answers) about the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) cut-off mark to make your life a whole lot easier. So let’s get started!
How is the LAUTECH cut-off mark determined?
Great question! The cut-off mark isn’t just plucked out of thin air. It’s influenced by things like the overall performance of applicants in the UTME, the number of available spots in each department, and the popularity of the course.
Does the cut-off mark change every year?
Yes, it can. Depending on the factors we just mentioned (like applicant performance and course popularity), the cut-off mark may change from one academic year to the next.
Is the cut-off mark the same for all courses at LAUTECH?
Nope! Each department at LAUTECH has its own cut-off mark, based on the factors we discussed earlier. So, the cut-off mark for Medicine might be different from the one for Sociology, for example.
I scored just below the cut-off mark. Do I still have a chance of getting in?
While the cut-off mark is a crucial part of the admission process, it’s not the only thing that LAUTECH looks at. Factors like your O’level results and performance in the post-UTME can also come into play. So don’t lose hope just yet!
How can I increase my chances of scoring above the cut-off mark?
Smart studying is your secret weapon here. Understand the exam structure, focus on the core concepts in your subjects, practice with past questions, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. And of course, believe in yourself!
Navigating the LAUTECH admission process can feel like a rollercoaster ride, but armed with this information, you’re well-prepared for the journey ahead. Remember, every big dream starts with a single step, and you’re already on your way. So take a deep breath, trust in your abilities, and reach for the stars!
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|