Lately the LGBTQ+ (lesbian, gay bisexual, transgender, bisexual and lesbian) communities are on currently on a race to bringing to their community more scholarships to aid every member including international lgbt students of the LGBT community to further in education for free.
However every necessary approach have been installed to see that its achieved. Although LGBTQ are common in some countries while scholarships are so easy to get in certain countries, like the US however, they’re hardly uncommon in other countries. E.g continents like Africa, middle East, Asia it’s not so common.
LGBT scholarships for international students
Short example of the Global Lgbt scholarships for international students are available to LGBT students below, take your time to study our list of countries available for lgbt scholarships globally. Keep in mind that some scholarships need you to be a student or a resident of the country.
Although the way it looks now your destination might be a barrier against this scholarship why because this scholarship can be functional in some countries and might not be in some.
LGBT scholarships for international students
- A positive action to support LGBT+ MSc Scholarship at University of Edinburgh Business School . The University of Edinburgh Business School is among the Global Lgbt scholarships for international students which also provides the PS10,000 scholarship to help pay for any of their masters’ degrees for those who are dedicated to making a difference in their LGBT+ community, especially in the business world.
- LGBTQ and Allies scholarship from De Montfort University Two scholarships are open to international postgraduate students outside from the UK and the EU who are currently awaiting an invitation from De Montfort University. These scholarships will cover the entire amount of the tuition and provide an additional monthly payment of 1,015 dollars during the course to help with the cost of living.
LGBT scholarships to pursue studies in Canada
- University of Alberta Michael Phair Leadership Award It is a scholarship that is available to LGBTQ as well as two-spirited student in the University of Alberta.
- The Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose The Imperial Sovereign Court of the Wild Rose Bursary award to LGBTQ or two-spirited pupils who are enrolled in any recognized post-secondary educational program in Alberta. Alberta.
- The Bill 7 Award Two scholarships are available for US$1,500 to LGBTQ or two-spirited student in need of financial aid and are studying at any post secondary institution within Ontario.
- The LOUD Foundation The LOUD Foundation
- Foundation scholarships to LGBTQ students enrolled in Canadian universities who are Canadian resident or citizens. The application process opens in November and end in January.
- The Pride Education Network is open to LGBTQ secondary school students from British Columbia who have a minimum B grade and are in the process of preparing for the university or college of their choice in Canada. Candidates must also show the financial need.
- The Start Proud offers lgbt scholarships for international students and as well as two Student Leadership Scholarships will be offered to LGBTQ students who are enrolled in an Canadian post-secondary course of study. You must be an Canadian citizen and have a clear that you are in alignment with the mission of Start Proud’s vision, values, and vision.
ALSO READ Maryland Senatorial and Delegate Scholarships
LGBT scholarship to pursue studies in the US
- Queer Foundation – LGBTQ+ scholarships available to students from all countries around the globe, who haven’t graduated from high school but are planning to attend at least one of the universities at the US. The candidates will need to write an essay, and the most successful applicants will be awarded a US$1,000 scholarship.
- The Pride Foundation – Scholarships for future and current leaders of the LGBTQ and community of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington.
- The League Foundation offers scholarships to LGBTQ+ students who are entering their first year at a college or institution of higher education within the US or Canada. You must be at least a US citizen in order to apply.
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals The National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals Awards for LGBT scholarships for international students participants or members of members of the LGBTQ+ community to aid in the pursuit of students pursuing graduate or undergraduate degrees in science technology, engineering, or math. The successful applicants will receive two $5,000 scholarships to be given each fall.
- The Point Foundation A major scholarship-granting organisation that aims to help LGBTQ students. Students are evaluated based by academic merit. Candidates who are successful receive money and are assigned a mentor and offered opportunities to participate in leadership development activities.
- the PFund– LGBT scholarships for Minnesota residents or students taking part in a post-secondary educational program within the state.
- Roy Scrivner Grants for Research Grants to graduate students up to $10,000 for research projects that promote research into LGBT family psychology as well as LGBT therapeutics for families.
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays offers scholarships for people who are identified to be LGBTQ or as straight allies. While it’s true that the scholarship program isn’t running in the current year, it’s definitely worth taking a look as it’s likely to come returning.
- Human Rights Campaign Scholarship Database The Human Rights Campaign Scholarship Database An excellent resource to search for LGBTQ scholarships as well as other funding opportunities per state. The human rights have been on top of the matter in providing lgbt scholarships for international students and all sorts of helps to the community to bring love closer to he community.
- The Rainbow Scholarship – Available for LGBTQI US Citizens or Permanent Residents who are currently in undergraduate studies on US universities, and who intend to pursue studies abroad.
- Stonewall Foundation Scholarships
- A foundation that is focused on the requirements that members of the LGBT community, especially located in New York, and provides scholarships that provide unique learning opportunities and learning experiences. The application for this year’s scholarship opens on July 1 day in 2020, for the academic year 2020-21.
- The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Health, Education and Research Trust The trust awards scholarship to LGBT students studying medical sciences across the US.
- Gamma Mu Foundation provides lgbt scholarships for international students and scholarships to gay males who wish to pursue their education in an institution of higher learning, such as a university or college or through an apprenticeship or professional program. They recently extended their grant to organizations that meet specific needs of LGBT subpopulations, like senior citizens, youths and victims of domestic violence.
- Kay Longcope Scholarship Award is a grant of up to $3,000 in tuition assistance to the LGBT students of colour who wants to pursue to pursue a career in journalism. The award is dedicated to advancing the NLGJA’s goal of providing honest and accurate reportage of members of the LGBT community. It also offers the Leroy F. Aarons Prize for Scholarships may also be available to LGBT students who are planning to pursue to pursue a career in journalism.
- Allies Award for Leadership and Scholarships offers scholarships to full-time students of Northern Michigan University with a excellent academic record and who have demonstrated commitment, leadership, or involvement in activities, organizations or other issues that encourage acceptance and awareness of the LGBT students at the university.
- out to invent Scholarships Scholarships available for LGBTQ+ undergraduate and postgraduate students who are studying STEM subjects (science engineering, technology, or math). The applicants must have completed two years of post-high school studies at an accredited institution and must have an at-least 3.0 GPA.
ALSO READ Harvard graduate school of education scholarships 2023/2024
- The Pinnacle Foundation – offers Lgbt scholarships for international students to teens LGBTIQ individuals aged between 17 to 26 who want to complete full-time study at a private or private secondary institution (final semester) or a public college or university within Australia.
- Monash Queer Leaders Scholarship One scholarship of up to the amount of $3500 is awarded to any Australian or Kiwi student who is identified as LGBTIQ and who is taking an undergraduate or postgraduate program in Monash University.
- Rainbow New Zealand offers Lgbt scholarships for international students including LGBTIQ students enrolled in a full-time, degree program at an accredited tertiary-level college. Candidates need to have New Zealand citizens or permanent residents who have resided within New Zealand for at least the last two years.
- Collin Higgins Youth Courage Award The Collin Higgins Youth Courage Award The annual youth courage award to exceptional students who are struggling with discrimination. The award also gives the opportunity for LGBTQ allies to apply for the award to win $10,000, plus the chance to attend an event at the National Conference for LGBT equality and to be recognized by a free trip for a trip to Los Angeles or New York to celebrate Pride Week.
LGBT scholarships to pursue studies for a degree Australia in addition to New Zealand
Other LGBT scholarship opportunities:
- Crossing Borders The Summer academic course in Mexico that connects students from different ethnic backgrounds and backgrounds. It also includes Spanish instruction in the language. It also includes the Diversity Scholarship to ethnic minority as well as LGBT students.
- The National Gay Pilots Association Education Fund offers lgbt scholarships for international students to students who are active with and are part of the LGBT community, have at minimum a private pilot certificate and are enrolled in the recognized US school or college. There is no requirement to be an US citizen for the application.
Visit this website to read more about LGBT scholarships for international students 2023/2024.
IF YOU DON’T MEET THE REQUIRMENTS FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP OR IT HAS CLOSED, YOU CAN STILL CHECK OUT MORE BELOW. FEEL FREE TO READ AS MANY AS YOU LIKE. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE THIS WILL THE CHANCE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO STUDY ABROAD.
Other Overseas Scholarships:
- Maryland Senatorial and Delegate Scholarships Programs 2022 (1)
- Scholarship at Deakin University in Vietnam Australia 2023/2024 (1)
- Tabor College International Student Scholarship 2022 (1)
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023/2024 Form (1)
- Smart Scholarship Program Dod 2022 (1)
- Watson-Brown Scholarship 2023/2024 [FULL-INFO] (1)
- LGBT scholarships for international students 2023/2024 (1)
- Barbizon College Tuition Scholarship Program Application 2022 (1)
- Kappa Alpha Psi Scholarship 2022 (1)
- University of Bologna Scholarships for International Students 2022 (1)
- Berkeley regents and Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 (1)
- Microsoft International Research Fellowship [2023/2024 Fully Funded] (1)
- Coca cola Scholarship [2023/2024 Application Form] (1)
- Baylor University International Academic Scholarship 2023/2024, USA [APPLY HERE] (1)
- University of Wisconsin Scholarships USA, 2023/2024 (1)
- Southeastern Louisiana University Scholarships 2023/2024 (1)
- Texas Tech University Freshman Presidential Scholarship (1)
- Central South University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024 (1)
- METI Japan Internship Program 2023/2024 (1)
- UNM Regents & Presidential Scholarship Application 2023/2024 (1)
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|
2 thoughts on “LGBT scholarships for international students 2023/2024”
Hello, am an African bachelor’s degree holder and bisexual, I would like to pursue a masters or post graduate in public health or epidemiology under a scholarship ..how can i be assisted ?
hey im currently in the US with a J1 visa and im trying to stay here with an F1 visa (international student) i want to have more info please.