NDU Post UTME Form 2024/2025: The Niger Delta University Post UTME Screening Form information is exactly why you are on this page right Niger Delta University ? Good! you have come to the right page, because your search intent regarding NDU Post UTME application form 2024/2025 will be satisfied. You will get the full details about NDU application form, requirements, application procedure, screening date/venue, and additional Information regarding NDU 2024/2025 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
See NDU Cut Off Mark 2024/2025 before you apply
The introduction of the NDU Post UTME 2024/2025 form continues below
This becomes absolutely necessary as many NDU candidates ask us questions on this topic in our WhatsApp and Telegram groups.
However, in case you are have looking for “NDU post utme 2024/2025, NDU NDU post general JAMB utme cut off mark, NDU post utme 2022 form, NDU post utme results, NDU form post UTME 2024/2025, then you can see that you are not alone. Because at the end of this publication you will be presented with the price of the NDU Post UTME 2024/2025 form, eligibility, requirements, application or online purchase of the NDU Post UTME form 2024/2025 online, and how to pass NDU Post UTME Exam (aptitude test) if there should be any for the year.
NDU Post UTME Latest News 2024/2025
The Niger Delta University invites all applicants who have applied for admission to the university as a first choice at the UTME level or direct entry to visit the university’s website: NDU.edu.ng for details on the UTME screening exercise procedure.
To be eligible, UTME applicants must have a minimum of 150 points in the UTME exam administered by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Eligibility for NDU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2024/2025
See the brief info about NDU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2024/2025;
- Only applicants who apply through JAMB for the UTME admission and choose the University of Benin as their first choice and score 150 or more are eligible for this screening.
- All applicants who have made the Niger Delta University their first choice and have received a score of 150 or above in the recent UTME are eligible for post-UTME screening.
How to get NDU Post UTME 2024/2025 form
- Click on Pre-Admission Screening Procedure on the Niger Delta University website @ https://www.NDU.edu.ng/ if you can find it, just read the procedure below if you can’t find it.
- All applicants are advised to click on the screening instructions before entering and read the registration instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Make sure you have a valid and active email address and phone number.
- From the admission menu on the left, Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the required details for the displayed fields.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 30th September, 2022.
- Applicants should click the Get Details button for your JAMB details; and
- Click the Make a Payment link to enter the Remita platform or other payment gateways. Note: Eligible UTME applicants for the originally selected courses can still make payments by providing the required information. However, UTME applicants who are not eligible for the originally selected course are encouraged to change their course as indicated on the payment page. (if displayed).
To make payment
- Select your ATM card type (eg Visa or Mastercard)
- Enter your card number
- Enter the expiration date of the card and CVV2 card (3 digits on the back of the card and lastly your card PIN; and
- Click Pay.
- If the payment is successful, click Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Click the link on the left to continue registration
- Correctly enter your other biological data and required details on the website. All applicants must upload their passport photo by clicking the browse button and selecting their photo. Your passport photo must not be larger than 25 KB.
Further Information about NDU Post UTME Application Form 2024/2025
- All applicants are expected to arrive at the examination center one hour before the time specified in the printout and dress modestly in accordance with the Niger Delta University dress code.
- You should also upload your O/Level results to JAMB CAPS and School Portal.
For further inquiries regarding the NDU Post UTME 2024/2025 application form
For registration, contact: Niger Delta University Admission officer on their official website.
The management of the Niger Delta University informs candidates who have registered for the 2024/2025 academic session for admission to the university’s undergraduate program to upload the required information for the screening exercise.
Notice about NDU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2024/2025
However, it is worth mentioning that the POST UTME form is available, but this thread was created to inform you of the latest news about the NDU Post utme form
Other Relevant Information About NDU Application Form
It is also important for applicants to pay attention to the following points;
- Applicants awaiting results should apply.
- As part of the screening, applicants are expected to follow instructions and accurately fill in the required information. Incorrect information/results lead to automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates will be notified via email and SMS.
Change Of Course for NDU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2024/2025
Applicants who wish to change courses only need to pay a fee of N2,500.00 (excluding bank fees).
Another Brief information based on NDU Application Form 2024/2025
However, as I mentioned earlier, NDU Post UTME forms are not on sale. However, this topic was created for you to know once the Post utme form is out.
That means all you have to do is to keep checking this page for NDUApplication Form 2024/2025 updates.
Information regarding NDU Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants are expected to arrive at the examination center one hour before the time specified in the printout and dress modestly in accordance with the Niger Delta University dress code.
You should also upload your O/Level results to JAMB CAPS.
FAQs about NDU Screening Form 2024/2025
This aspect is all about frequently asked questions regarding NDU Screening form. Kindly check below
Is the NDU Post UTME form out for 2022?
The Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 has been officially released.
This means that the NDU Online Post UTME Screening application portal for 2024/2025 has been opened.
However, we will update this page once the NDU Post UTME form is out.
Will NDU Write Post UTME This Year?
The Niger Delta University NDU will not administer Post UTME Exams for 2024/2025.
Now, you have to be aware that the Niger Delta University (NDU) may not hold Post UTME Exams this year. [THIS IS SUBJECTED TO CHANGE]
Does NDU Write Post UTME?
The Niger Delta University (NDU) does not organize a post-UTME/aptitude test for applicants applying to enter the school. [THIS IS SUBJECTED TO CHANGE]
NDU Post UTME Closing Date 2024/2025
Closing dates and deadlines for online screening:
The deadline for submission of application form is 30th September, 2022. The screening test is to hold from 17th October, 2022.
Is NDU Post UTME difficult?
The answer to this depends on your intelligence. To cut to the chase, like other exams, NDU Post UTME is very easy to pass but can be difficult if you don’t prepare properly.
Important notice about Post UTME application form for NDU 2024/2025
- Anyone who does not take the exam automatically loses the opportunity to be considered for admission.
- Do not involve in Examination Malpractice
- Get to the screening venue as early as possible
- It is recommended to start registration early.
Ways To Avoid errors During NDU Post UTME Registration
The list below are the best guides to avoid error when applying for NDU Post UTME Registration form 2024/2025;
- Make sure you confirm and provide your correct JAMB registration number
- Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Avoid blurry image
- Try to use and reliable internet cafe near you
- Make sure you have a good and strong network connection before you commence registering
- Make sure the photo you want to use as a PASSPORT on the NDU portal is clear.
- Make sure you are using a working mobile number. You can use any number, it doesn’t have to be the number you used to register for JAMB.
- Make sure the number belongs to you.
- Select the desired course as filled in your JAMB UTME/Course Change Form, if specified
- Check your form and make sure there are no errors before and after submitting it.
What is the General JAMB Cut off Mark to be eligible for NDU Post UTME application form?
As have mentioned above, to be able to purchase NDU application form 2024/2025 online, you must score 150 in the recently completed Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) 2024/2025.
Wrapping Up NDU Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025
Again, NDU Post UTME Application Form 2024/2025 is Out. Kindly check back later for further updates.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|