Police Recruitment | Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024: Interested in Joining Police in Nigeria? Or you just want to know about how Police Recruitment in Nigeria is done? Either way, you are welcome to this page. Regarding the Recruitment of Nigeria Police, you will learn all necessary information. You will get to read about the following subjects;
- Police Recruitment Eligibility/Requirements
- Application Procedure
- Possible Screening Date
- List of available Police Screening centers around Nigeria
- Nigeria Police Firearms, and additional Information regarding Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024.
QUICK INFO! It is recommended to read every aspect on this page, trust me all aspects matter so you won’t make mistakes during registration. It will also get you informed about what you don’t know.
Police Recruitment 2022
In this article, we will cover everything you need to get to the Nigeria Police quickly. We hope you are aware that the recruitment process has not commenced.
We are pleased to announce that the federal government has issued a directive to the police hierarchy to employ approximately 40,000 special police constables in addition to conventional police. nigeria police recruitment 2023
It was also reported that the Chief Inspector of Police asked the commissioner of police, the traditional governor, to form an screening committees.
Everything is set up to start submitting your application, but before you start submitting your application, there are a few things you need to know. Like the deadline for Nigeria Police recruitment as well as the requirements for successful enlistment.
Brief info about Nigeria Police Force
Founded in the 1930’s, Nigeria Police have developed rapidly both in terms of their weapons, workforce and moral values. It turns out that many police officers still have a long way to go to reduce crime.
The police also have numerically overwhelming male power. The staggering number of police officers is 371,800. Nigeria Police Recruitment
Nigeria Police forces are still looking to recruit up to 650,000 and recruit more people to be able to perfectly coordinate and control Nigeria’s huge population.
Last but not least, it is known that Nigeria Police use light weapons instead of heavy weapons as the constitution allows them to deal with the civilian population.
Nigerian Air Force Ranks and Salary 2022 [UPDATED]
Nigeria Police Firearms
As a prospective Cop, you have to be aware of Nigeria police firearms. Weapons used by Nigeria Police include:
- Fire arms
- Shot guns
- Electron Muscular disruption technology including Stun guns and several others.
Check out the Branches in the Nigerian police force
Police Recruitment 2022 introduction continues below
Nigeria Police recruitment is coordinated by the Police Services Commission. Nigeria Police are offering at least 40,000 recruits and are working to increase them over the following years to increase their workforce. Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024
Interested candidates can submit their application to the Nigeria Police website and if their application is accepted, their name will be added to the list for further review to ensure only the best are selected for the recruitment vacancy. nigeria police recruitment
Selected or successful recruits can verify their name on the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal.
Nigeria Navy Salary 2021/2022 [UP-TO-DATE]
Is the Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2023/2024 out?
Thousands of Nigerians have long been waiting for Nigeria Police recruitment to begin. We have seen an increasing number of interested Nigerians asking when the Nigeria Police will start recruiting.
For this purpose we have created this interesting publication, rich in all the essential information you are looking for, focusing on Police Recruitment.
As of the time of this publication about Police Recruitment, the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment form has not been released. We’ll let you know right away when it’s out.
Do you even know how much is the Police Salary in Nigeria 2022?
Nigeria Police Recruitment Eligibility And Requirements
Before you can decide to apply for Police Recruitment, you have to check if you are ready. Below you will see the Nigeria Police Recruitment Eligibility/Requirements;
NATIONALITY: A check on the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal shows that you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth, which is very important, and also have a National Identity Number (NIN).
AGE: Once you have verified your citizenship, the next step is to verify your age.
So here’s the age limit:
you Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.21 to 50 for community policing.
EDUCATION: All interested Nigerians are required to complete their secondary education, as well as hold an O-level certificate of at least five credits including Mathematics and English in no more than two sessions at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
CHARACTER: Nigeria Police are undergoing some kind of mass reform, so you have to have good character and the convicts are not given a chance.
HEIGHT: Your height is also taken into consideration. Applicants must not be taller than 1.67 meters for men and 1.64 meters for women.
CHEST SIZE: Minimum chest size is 86 cm (34 inches) (men only).
PREGNANCY: Pregnant? Oh no! Pregnant women are actually not allowed to apply. You may not be able to cope with the Police Recruitment process.
FINANCIAL SITUATION: You must be free from financial issues.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Special Requirements
Applicants suffering from any of the following abnormalities or deformities will not be accepted for registration with the Nigeria Police Recruitment:
- speech impediment
- Coarse malformations of the teeth or jaw that prevent food from being chewed of food
- Knock knees
- Bent knees, eg. Knees that cannot be straightened when standing
- Hands with disabilities that cannot perform all the functions of the hands
- Defective or squint eyes
- Amputation of any body part
Meanwhile for specialists:
A prerequisite for applying for a specialist position is a relevant certificate and/or certificate in the required specialization.
This certificate must meet the minimum qualifications to be able to take up the position requested.
When applying, make sure to click on the subject options button and then select the appropriate area for which you meet the requirements from the list of possible positions.
You MUST have a working/working email address before proceeding with your application!
As a prospective Cop, you have to sit down and memorize the Police ranks in Nigeria
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2023/2024 | Police Recruitment 2022
A working email address is necessary and important because this is what you will use to register. Also have your personal phone number ready.
- Go to the Police recruitment portal 2022 to access the form.
- (http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/) OR (https://psc.gov.ng/)
- Fill in the form accordingly, at the end you will receive an email sent with the information that you have successfully submitted your form. Check this email for attachments, if so, print them out
- The email address and phone number used for registration must be your personal information.
- Nothing disqualifies an applicant more than a Multiple applications.
- The Nigeria Police will never contact you directly and you will receive an email informing you of your police recruitment progress.
Federal Road Safety Corps, See the FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024
How to Check Nigeria Police Recruitment Screening Date For Aptitude Test | Police recruitment portal 2022
Nigeria Police Recruitment participants and candidates need to warm up for the next review which is about to start.
Following are simple steps to check if your name has been published as a successful of Police candidate;
- Open your browser and go to the Police Recruitment Portal at (psc.gov.ng) OR (https://psc.gov.ng/).
- Enter your name and state of origin to check listings and screening dates.
- Finally, click the Status Check button to confirm that you have been shortlisted.
Has the Nigeria Police Released the List of Shortlisted Candidates, Screening Date?
In this part of the article, you will know when the list of selected and successful candidates of the Nigeria Police will be released. If you’ve been waiting for the NPF recruitment list, now we’ll show you how to check your name.
From a credible source, Nigeria Police have advised candidates who expect their name to be on the list or among the names of shortlisted candidates to always check their email for further details.
They are all notified by email, which is the official approved channel for communication between the candidate and the police recruitment team.
According to the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), there will be screenings at various centers aimed at screening the best candidates from thousands of candidates. To that end, everyone is expected to check your email regularly, or better yet, visit this website often for updates.
NPF Recruitment Exams 2023/2024 | Police Recruitment Aptitude Test
This content will be unfinished if we did not list the accredited Nigeria Police Recruitment Centers spread across the country. All states are fully represented here, so you don’t have to travel to the other far States for screening.
You have the option of logging into the system or portal to select the center closest to you.
After you have done this, it is still important to contact the selected state police command. Nigeria Police Recruitment
Like Army? Check out the Nigerian Army ranks and salary
List of Nigeria Police recruitment centers | Police Recruitment 2023/2024
The list below are Police Recruitment training centers across the country. It is advisable to select the one nearest to you during registration.
- ABUJA POWA Headquarters opposite Force Headquarters, Abuja
- BENUE Zone 4 – Makurdi, Benue State
- CALABAR Zone 6 – Calabar, Cross River State
- EDO Zone 5 – Benin city, Edo State
- ENUGU Police Detective College, Enugu
- IBADAN Police Training School, Ibadan
- JOS Police Staff College, Jos
- KADUNA Police College, Kaduna
- KANO Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil
- LAGOS Police College, Ikeja, Lagos
- BAUCHI Police Training School, Bauchi
- LOKOJA Zone 8 – Lokoja, Kogi State
- MAIDUGURI Police College, Maiduguri
- MINNA Police Secondary School, Minna
- OWERRI Emmanuel College, Owerri
- PORT-HARCOURT Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt
- SOKOTO Zone 10 – Sokoto, Sokoto State
- TARABA Zone 3 – Jalingo, Taraba State
- YOLA Police Children School, Karewa, Jimeta, Yola Adamawa State.
Items to bring during Police Recruitment Screening
Check out the list of items to bring during the Police Recruitment screening process:
- Acknowledgment Form
- Examination Card (Login to your online account to print Exam Card and updated Acknowledgment Card)
- Current JAMB Result Slip
- 2B pencil, sharpener, eraser, and ruler
- Lastly, two (2) Postcard size photographs (3.5 x 5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards
Main Duties of Nigeria Police
As a prospective Cop, you have to know the main functions of the Nigeria Police. You many even be asked during the Police Recruitment Aptitude Test. In that case, check them below;
The Nigeria Police Force, like the Nigerian Army, is ground based and is primarily concerned with maintaining law and order, fighting crime, and coordinating peace and harmony for the benefit of the Nigerian people.
The duties of the Nigeria Police are very broad and include and control various areas of human life. Following are some clearly defined functions of the Nigeria Police:
- They ensure crime prevention and help uncover impending crimes
- Provide protection for human life and property
- Arrest of criminals and bandits
- Maintain law and order
- Function as executive branch through law enforcement
- Public protection
- Prosecution of offenders.
However, we encourage you to check back later because this page will be updated immediately when the Nigeria police recruitment form is released.
Are you sure you can recognize a senior officer if you see one? If no, see the Police ranks symbol in Nigeria
I’m confident that this article has solved all problems regarding the Recruitment Eligibility/Requirements Application Procedure Possible Screening Date List of available Police Screening centers around Nigeria, Nigeria Police Firearms, and additional Information regarding Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|