Nigerian Army Screening Dates 2022/2023 Non- Tradesmen/Women Recruitment Screening Exercise Date for all Shortlisted Candidates for 2022/2023.
This is to inform all applicants shortlisted for the 84TH Nigerian Regular Army Recruiting Exercise that applicants will not be undergoing a computerized pre-selection test.
RECOMMENDED: Ghana police service recruitment 2021/2022
Read how to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment form 2022/2023
When Nigerian army will start their screening?
The Nigerian Army has officially announced the date for the 2022/2023 84RRI Nigerian Army screening date nationwide. Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from Monday 2nd – Thursday 5th January, 2023 from 6am.
If you are among the Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates, then you need to know the requirements and other related information that will help you stand out from the rest of the candidates.
Additional details will be available to all candidates on the shortlist.
Have you read about the Nigerian army ranks and salary?
Nigerian Army Screening Dates 2022/2023
Applicants need to ensure that they reconfirm the application process to see if they are shortlisted before appearing for screening. Please review the Nigerian Army’s 84RRI list with the list of candidates in the 2022/2023 exercise checklist.
Kindly Check out the Police Ranks in Nigeria and Salary
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vest.
- Short blue.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopy of their certificate.
- Relevant scratch card for online check of results (WASSEC / GCE / NECO / NABTEB).
- Stationery (office and pencil)
- What about files?
- ID card / file
- Passport and full size 5×7 photo.
- BVN printout
Nigeria Navy Salary 2022/2023 [UP-TO-DATE]
Additional information about Nigerian Army Screening Dates 2022/2023
- Applicants should note that any changes to their documents will invalidate the documents and ultimately lead to disqualification.
- The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices is not permitted during the entire exercise.
- A high level of discipline is expected of all candidates. Applicants who violate the instructions during the state hiring inspection will be disqualified.
- The Nigerian Army is not responsible for any injuries/deaths recorded during inspections.
- A high degree of discipline is expected from all candidates. Applicants who violate instructions during recruitment screening will be disqualified.
All the best as you have about the Nigerian army screening date 2022/2023
Again, Have you read about the Nigerian army ranks and salary?
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|