Oyo state School Resumption Date for Public and private primary and secondary schools in Oyo 1st (First), 2nd [Second], 3rd (Third) Resumption of school sessions 2022/2023 [UPDATED].
The Oyo state government announced the official resumption date of education for the first term of 2022/2023 for both public and private primary and secondary schools.
What date is school resuming in Oyo State?
The Oyo State School resumption date for first term 2022/2023 academic session is September, 19 2022.
Additional information about Oyo State Schools Resumption Date for 2022/2023 Session
All public and private schools, school administrations and school associations are requested to heed this notice and adhere to it strictly.
NOTE: The full academic program must start on the first day of the term.
COVID-19 Prevention Protocol at Oyo Public and private Schools
- Hand washing sport to ensure regular hand washing by students, teachers, or anyone entering the school.
- Sitting positions in the classroom should be mapped at a distance of 2 meters to avoid physical contact.
- It is mandatory for all students and teachers to wear masks. Parents should also always wear masks when leaving school or when picking up their children.
- Meetings, social gatherings and sporting activities are temporarily suspended.
- Infrared thermometer to measure body temperature at school entrance. Those with high body temperature are not allowed to go to school.
- Air conditioning is not used in classrooms, but in well-ventilated classrooms.
- Food vendors are not allowed in the school. School children/students are required to bring food, snacks, etc. from home.
- Do not leave the classroom unless you go to the toilet, which must be under the close supervision of a caregiver or teacher.
- Do not shake hands, hug, body contact or collect items such as books, pens, spoons, glasses, food, water, etc.
- Birthday celebrations/gifts at school have been discontinued.
- When the child/teacher shows symptoms of Covid 19/Malaria; such a person should not be allowed to come to school, he should stay home for treatment, or contact the agency at Covid 19 NCDC.
- Students and teachers should have disinfectant (which is convenient) for personal use wherever they go, except for general disinfectants provided by the school.
- Decontamination of classrooms, campus surfaces, and the school environment is often mandatory.
- Only one entrance to the school environment is accessible to everyone for proper supervision.
- The EOC (Emergency Operations Centre) will visit the schools to check compliance with the Covid-19 prevention protocol introduced by the school.
These precautions need not only to be followed in schools, but also to be followed at home and in public places to protect children and ourselves from Covid 19:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer
- Use a face mask
- Beware of social distancing
- Report every case of corona virus symptoms.
Please, our compliance is very important.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|