Stanford University Majors: Learn about the majors, programs, and degrees that Stanford University offers. If you planning to study in Stanford University, there are lot of information you need. One essential information is available programs in Stanford and its degree award. On this page, you will discover the majors and programs offered by Stanford and the types of degree awarded. Let’s dive in!
But before we proceed, check out the most popular majors in Stanford University below.
Stanford University Most Popular Majors
Top Most Popular Majors at Stanford
- Computer Science Major.
- Economics Major.
- Human Biology Major.
- Management Science and Engineering Major.
- Symbolic Systems Major.
- Political Science Major.
- Mechanical Engineering Major.
- Electrical Engineering Major.
Stanford University Majors 2023/2024 [Undergraduate]
Check out the interdisciplinary programs, coterm programs, minors, honors, and majors, joint majors, here. When making significant decisions, Stanford students should consult their Undergraduate Academic Advisor; prospective students should contact the Admissions Office.
- Computer science 17.2%
- Human biology 6.9%
- Engineering 5.7%
- Econometrics and quantitative economics 5.4%
- Engineering/industrial management 4.4%
- Cognitive science 4.4%
- Science, technology and society 4.2%
- Biology/biological sciences 4%
- Political science and government 3.9%
- Mathematics 3.6%
- Mechanical engineering 3.2%
- Research and experimental psychology 3.2%
- English language and literature 2.5%
- History 2.4%
- Applied mathematics 2.3%
- Geology/earth science 2.2%
- International relations and affairs 2.2%
- Electrical and electronics engineering 2.1%
- Physics 1.9%
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering 1.6%
- Chemical engineering 1.6%
- Ethnic, cultural minority, gender, and group studies 1.3%
- Communication and media studies 1.2%
- Sociology 1.1%
- Philosophy 1%
- Anthropology 0.9%
- Chemistry 0.8%
- Urban studies/affairs 0.8%
- Fine/studio arts 0.8%
- Comparative literature 0.7%
- African-american/black studies 0.7%
- Public policy analysis 0.7%
- Classics and classical languages, literatures, and linguistics 0.6%
- Environmental/environmental health engineering 0.5%
- Civil engineering 0.5%
- American/united states studies/civilization 0.4%
- Materials engineering 0.4%
- East asian studies 0.3%
- Aerospace, aeronautical and astronautical/space engineering 0.3%
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts 0.3%
- French language and literature 0.3%
- Linguistics 0.2%
- Spanish language and literature 0.2%
- Philosophy and religious studies 0.2%
- Film/cinema/video studies 0.2%
- Art history, criticism and conservation 0.2%
- Russian language and literature 0.1%
- Area studies 0.1%
- American indian/native american studies 0.1%
- Asian-american studies 0.1%
- German language and literature 0.1%
- Italian language and literature 0.1%
- Religion/religious studies 0.1%
- Archeology 0.1%
- Music 0.1%
What GPA is required for Stanford?
To have your application assessed or to be admitted to Stanford, there is no set minimum GPA, test score, or amount of AP or honors courses you must have taken.
What is Stanford known for majors?
Computer and information sciences and support services, engineering, multi/interdisciplinary studies, social sciences, mathematics and statistics, physical sciences, engineering/engineering-related technologies/technicians, and biological and biomedical sciences are among the most popular majors at Stanford University.
Wrapping Up Stanford University Majors 2023/2024
Those are the list of courses available in Stanford University.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|