Survival Fund: On this page, you will presented with all information regrading the survival fund in Nigeria 2022/2023. Many individuals have been wondering when the 2022 survival fund payment date will start. You may find the most recent information about the start of the distribution of the survival fund here on this page; more information is provided below.
If you truly require the survival fund, it’s likely that you wish to launch or expand your firm. In this case, you should pay close attention to the most recent information regarding the first, second, and third batch payment dates for the survival fund in 2022.
See NASIM Portal Login: NASIM Dashboard 2022/2023 [DIRECT LINK]
Survival Fund introduction continues below
Moving forward, having said that you need to stay updated about the latest news on Survival Fund 2022/2023 in Nigeria. We will be providing you with latest information on the steps the federal government is doing to make sure the money is dispersed on time.
The programme has thus far benefited about 300,000 Nigerians. Each of their bank accounts has a credit alert, and more will be added in the upcoming weeks.
First, various kinds of payment were gathered by more than 59,000 craftspeople from over Nigeria. The number of craftsmen reached 166,000 as the federal government approved more titles in a short period of time.
What is Federal Government Survival Fund 2022/2023?
In order to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 on enterprises and improve the country’s economic stability, the Federal Government established the Survival Fund to assist businesses and craftsmen.
Payroll support, MSME grants, and the Survival Fund Guaranteed Offstake Scheme are all parts of the Survival Fund program. You will soon learn what the purposes of each of these categories are.
Whether or not a firm is registered with the CAC, it is still eligible to apply for the Survival Fund Programme. All you have to do is go to www.survivalfund.gov.ng, which is the application page. Also, In keeping with its commitment to help businesses overcome the COVID-19 pandemic’s problems, the federal government has begun implementing its MSMEs Initiative across the country, with the Payroll Support Track as the first program to go into effect (50 Billion Naira) The Buhari Administration established the MSMEs Survival Fund to lessen the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic with the goal of improving the economy by preserving current jobs and creating new job possibilities.
ABOUT MSME SURVIVAL FUND
Survival Fund is a program of conditional grant designed to assist vulnerable small businesses in completing their payroll commitments and to protect jobs in the area of MSMEs. According to estimates, the plan will specifically affect more than 35,000 people in each state and save up to 103 million jobs nationwide.
HOW IS THE MSME SURVIVAL FUND HELPING MSMEs \sPAYROLL SUPPORT
500,000 MSMEs are assisted in achieving their three-month payroll needs, which range from 30,000 to 50,000 naira per employee.
FORMALISATION SUPPORT: Offer 250,000 firms free CAC business name registration.
GENERAL GRANT: Provide 50,000 Naira apiece to help the 100,000 enterprises most impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak survive.
DURATION: The program will be put into action over a three-month initial period in order to immediately alleviate the pandemic’s financial effects.
Target Beneficiaries of Survival Fund
The program focuses on two groups of beneficiaries, including MSMEs’ employees and self-employed people. Both programs have provisions for a 45% female business participation rate and a 5% special needs participation rate.
- MSMEs’ personnel
The following requirements must be met by the benefiting businesses:
- Company owned by Employees must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria (CAC)
- CEO of company need BVN
- Must have a staff of at least three people.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Individuals who are self-employed in the following categories:
Service providers in the transportation industry, such as mechanics, bus drivers, taxi drivers, and drivers of ride-sharing services (Uber, Bolt, Taxnfy, etc.). Plumbers, electricians, and other artisans.
How to Register for Survival Fund 2022/2023
Follow the steps we’ll explain below to register for the survival fund.
- Access the survival fund website at www.survivalfund.gov.ng/
- Register using your personal and professional data.
- Choose the category to which you want to apply.
- You must upload the appropriate documents to the platform.
- Hit “Submit.”
- Your registration for the Survival Fund is now complete.
Please be aware that you cannot submit two applications for the survival fund program. You might lose your eligibility if you do this. The application for a survival fund is offered at no cost.
Sign in to the Survival Fund Application Portal at www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
The application portal for the survival fund is currently accessible at www.survivalfund.gov.ng. You have previously been taught the steps to take if you want to apply for the survival fund for 2022.
All Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria are eligible to sign up for this program. Do not hesitate to apply for this Survival fund loan if you require money to grow your company.
The webpage for the survival fund will be accessible, and a closing date will be announced soon. The website for the survival fund is www.survivalfund.gov.ng, as we previously indicated.
The next payment date for the survival fund will shortly be made public knowledge. We will make sure to keep you informed as soon as we learn when the disbursement will start.
Would you like to get news updates from us regarding the Survival Fund Application Portal 2022? Then post a comment in the space provided below this webpage.
- Canadian Dollar to Naira [OFFICIAL & BLACK MARKET RATE] (54.1)
- How to know the value of Dollar in Naira [2022/2023] (46.7)
- How to buy Dollar from Nigerian Banks [VIVIDLY EXPLAINED] (36.1)
- How to Calculate Dollars to Naira [Full-info] (33)
- Why is Naira falling against Dollar? (32.2)
- How to Open a dollar account in Nigeria [2022/2023] (31)
- The Role of the Central Bank of Nigeria [FULL-INFO] (30.6)
- Reasons for Dollar Shortage in Nigeria [Full- Details] (29.2)
- What Makes the Dollar Appreciate in Nigeria (29.1)
- Investment Platforms In Nigeria 2022 [15 BEST LISTS] (8.6)
- Best Nigeria Investment Company That Pays Weekly [Well Researched] (8)
- Best Tips For Using A Credit Card Responsibly (4.6)
- Credit Card Hacks to Make Money [All you need to know] (4)
- SPW Payment Date [All you need to know] (2.3)
- Dollar to Naira Black Market Today 2022 [OFFICIAL RATE INCLUDED]
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|