Taraba State College of Nursing & Midwifery Form 2022/2023: On this page you will get to read about the requirements, available courses, application procedure, and additional information regarding College of Nursing & Midwifery Form in Taraba State.
This is to notify the general public and the prospective applicants that sales of application forms for admission into Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, Community Nursing and Community Midwifery of the Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery for 2022/2023 academic session has begun and are obtainable via the school portal.
Kindly note that Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Jalingo, application forms for admission into Basic Midwifery Programme for May, 2022/2023 Academic Session and Community Midwifery 2022/2023 Academic Session is available for sale on the school website.
Sales of forms have commenced and will end on Thursday 21st July, 2022 through the College of Nursing and Midwifery Jalingo website. Application forms fees per Candidate is N8,000.00 only.
AVAILABLE COURSES AND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery
Candidate must have Five (5) Credits in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtainable at not more than two sittings (Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
- Community Nursing and Community Midwifery
Candidate must have Five (4) Credits including ( English Language and Biology) in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtainable at not more than two sittings.
How to apply for Taraba State College of Nursing & Midwifery Form 2022/2023
Application forms fee is N8,000 only.
- Visit Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Jalingo Website/Portal via: www.tarabascnm.edu.ng/portal/application/
- Create an account on the College of Nursing and Midwifery Jalingo portal.
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM CARD
- Fill the form carefully and submit online
- PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payment), application form, and acknowledgment letter. Come along with your printed payment slip and all other documents during the entrance examination for verification, please.
APTITUDE TEST DATE
Date: The aptitude test will be on Friday 22nd July 2022.
Venue: College premises
Note: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification before the aptitude test.
If there is any question regarding Taraba State College of Nursing Form 2022/2023, drop it in the comment section.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|