UI Post UTME Form 2022/2023: In this post you find all information about University of Ibadan (Ul) post utme registration form. You will read about the requirements, Eligibility, Screening date, Application method, Payment Guidelines/methods, Deadline, and additional Information about UI post utme form 2022/2023 academic session.
Before you apply for UI post UTME form 2022, have you go through the UI school fees for freshers 2022/2023
Also, cut off mark is very essential. Check out the UI Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 [JAMB & DEPARTMENTAL]
Applicants who have made the University of Ibadan (UI) their first institution of choice and have received 200 or more marks in UTME for the year 2022 are hereby notified that the UI Post Utme form has not yet been issued.
UI utme post form 2022
Note: The deadline for submitting O/ level biological data cannot be extended. Therefore, applicants whose biological data are not provided within the stipulated time limit will not be considered for post-UTME screening and admission.
Applicants with suitable qualifications for admission to the University of Ibadan (UI) DEGREE program for the 2022/2023 academic session apply.
The university website is opened online for the presentation of biological data and SSCE/NECO results from
Monday 7 September 2020 to Friday 16 October 2020.
The deadline for submitting biological data/O-level results/cannot be extended. Therefore, applicants whose biological data are not submitted within the stipulated time limit will not be considered for UI post UTME form and admission at the University of Ibadan (UI).
Eligibility for UI Post UTME form 2022
Applicants who have chosen the University of Ibadan (UI), Ibadan as their first choice institution in the last UTME and reached the 200 cut-off mark in JAMB 2022.
UI Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
The date for UI post UTME screening exercise form will be communicated to candidates via their email address and SMS. Therefore, applicants are encouraged to provide a valid and active email address and telephone number. The University is not responsible for failure to receive information due to invalid email addresses and working phone numbers.
How to apply for UI Post UTME form 2022/2023
You have to follow the below procedure to register for the UI post UTME form 2022
Applicants must enter the admissions portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb registration number as username and their last name as password e.g. 92345421EG KOWODE (surname) Chineke, Ali. A screening fee of N2,000.00 must be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in the favor of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Applicant’s name, JAMB registration number, telephone number, and email address must be stated at the time of payment.
Payment Options for UI Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Applicants are expected to print a successful payment receipt which must include the applicant’s full name (especially SURNAME) as on the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- After successful payment, applicants must enter the portal after TWO (2) WEEKS to print their biological data.
- Applicants should ensure the online form is filled out carefully and follow ALL required instructions as “mistakes” may result in disqualification.
- Please fill out the online form in CAPITALIZED LETTERS only.
- Applicants are expected to upload their passport photo and signature. Image format for passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50 kb. Photos must be clean and clear, without glasses and without a hat/tie.
- The applicant must then print and retain proof of transaction completion for future reference. An online helpdesk platform at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine inquiries.
Misleading/falsifying documents is a serious crime. Therefore, applicants are advised to submit only original documents. Anyone found guilty of this crime will be automatically disqualified and handed over to law enforcement if necessary.
Additional Information about UI post utme screening form 2022/2023
Dates for UTME screening exercise will be announced to candidates in due course. Therefore, applicants are encouraged to provide a valid and active email address and telephone number. The University is not responsible for failure to receive information due to invalid email addresses and working phone numbers.
Applicants are strongly advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines outlined above in order to successfully complete the online application.
UI Post Utme form 2022 Registration Deadline
The management of the University of Ibadan has not announced the application deadline for UI Post Utme.
If you have any questions about UI Post Utme Form 2022, please contact us via the comments section.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) About UI Post UTME registration form 2022/2023
How do I apply for the University of Ibadan Post Utme form 2022?
Follow the steps below to apply for UI Post Utme
- Visit the portal of the University of Ibadan Post Utme @ https://ui.edu.ng/
- Enter “JAMB Registration Number” as “User Name” in the field provided.
- Enter the candidate’s last name as “password”.
- Click the Admission Portal icon
- Continue to pay the screening fee.
- Click “Admission Processing Fee Account”.
- Enter your details and print your Post Utme registration form.
How to avoid errors during UI Post UTME form registration 2022
- Visit a good and reliable internet cafe near you
- Make sure you have a good and strong network connection before you start registering
- Make sure you confirm and provide your correct JAMB registration number
- Make sure the photo you want to use as a PASSPORT in the UI portal is clear if needed. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Make sure you are using a working mobile number. You can use any number, it doesn’t have to be the number you used to register for JAMB
- Select the desired training course as filled in your JAMB UTME/Course Change Form, if specified
- Check your form and make sure there are no errors before and after submitting it.
All the best as learn about all you need know about UI post UTME form 2022/2023.
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|