Veritas University Post UTME Form .Veritas University, Abuja (Catholic University of Nigeria) is now selling UTME form and Direct Entry Application Forms for admission to their various undergraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session. Find out about courses, requirements and how to apply to Veritas University post UTME form below.
Veritas university post UTME form 2021/2022
The Management of Veritas University, Abuja (Catholic University of Nigeria) is requesting qualified candidates who have participated in the most recent UTME/Direct Entry candidate for admission to their full-time educational program in colleges and university faculties for the academic year 2021/2022.
Courses available at Veritas University
Candidate for Veritas University post UTME form are to take note of the following courses listed below.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
1. B.Ed. Educational Management
2. B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
3. BLIS. Library and Information Science
4. B. Ed. English education
5. B. Sc Ed. Social Studies Education
6. B. Sc Ed. Economics Education
7. B. Sc Ed. Biology Education
8. B. Sc Ed. Physics Education
9. B. Sc Ed. Chemistry Education
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES
1. B. A. Philosophy
2. B. A. Religious Studies
3. B. A. English and Literary Studies
4. B. A. History and International Relations
5. B.A Theology
6. B.A. Performing Arts & Movie
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Banking and Finance
2. B. Sc. Accounting
3. B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
4. B. Sc. Business Administration
5. B. Sc. Marketing
6. B. Sc. Public Administration
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
1. B.Eng. Computer Engineering
2. B.Eng. Electronic Engineering
COLLEGE OF LAW
1. LL.B Law
NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Computer Science
2. B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
3. B. Sc. Biochemistry
4. B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
5. B. Sc. Microbiology
6. B. Sc Animal and Environmental Biology
7. B. Sc Genetics and Biotechnology
8. B. Sc Plants and Ecological Studies
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc. Mass communication
2. B. Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy
3. B.Sc Peace and Conflict Studies
4. B. Sc. Economics
Eligibility for Veritas University Post UTME form 2021/2022
RECOMMENDED: Veritas University Postgraduate admission form 2021/2022
In other to be eligible for Veritas University post utme form, you must meet the following terms.
- Applicants who choose Veritas University, Abuja as the first or second choice in their current UTME application form.
- All other candidates interested in studying at Veritas University, even if Veritas University is not their choice in JAMB.
- Applicants for the UTME must achieve a minimum score of 170.
- Candidates for direct entry.
- Candidates wishing to transfer from other Universities to Veritas University, Abuja.
- All other students who want unlimited professional education combined with moral, spiritual and cultural education
How to apply for Veritas University Post UTME form 2021/2022
Follow the instructions below to apply for Veritas University post utme form.
- The registration and screening fee is four thousand five hundred naira (N4,500).
- Fill out our online form at veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and fill it out.
- The completed form, cash register and identification data must be scanned and sent to [email protected] or to: Admissions Office, Veritas Abuja University.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University accounts as indicated below:
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;
For further enquiries, Please call; Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Iliya Cephas: 07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084, Mr. Christopher Otene: 08035166055 or send an email to: [email protected], [email protected]
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|