The WAEC GCE form has been issued. The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced that registration for the 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Applicants, Series One (January/February), to open on Wednesday 21st December, 2022 – Monday, January 9, 2023., has commenced. This page provides everything you need to know to register for the WAEC GCE 2022. Read below.
WAEC GCE 2024/2025 Registration Form
In 2018, the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates (WAEC) launched two series of West African exams for private applicants.
See JAMB login for all activities
WASSCE for private applicants, 2022 – The first series will be a urban-based test. It aims to help candidates with deficiencies in WASSCE scores to fill gaps. Nineteen) 19) subjects available for exams. Prospective applicants are advised to visit the Council’s corporate website – www.waecnigeria.org – to confirm available cities and subjects prior to receiving an enrollment PIN.
Applicants should also note that the WAEC GCE 2024/2025 application process is designed to take into account the biometrics used for validation at the test center.
WAEC GCE 2024/2025 registration period
The WAEC GCE registration period starts on Wednesday 21st December, 2022 – Monday, January 9, 2023
Establishment registration is thirty thousand five hundred naira (N30 500.00) for candidates only. Registration must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled time for the report scheduled for the meeting.
I think you should check out Waec timetable 2024/2025
List of Approved Subjects for WAEC GCE First Series
|CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
|LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
How to apply for WAEC GCE 2024/2025
Applicants are expected to pay an eighteen thousand naira (N18,000) application fee only at a branch of one of the following banks or accredited agencies and receive a registration PIN and a VCD containing the information:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
In addition, applicants are required to pay a commission of five hundred naira (N500.00) to the accredited bank/agent.
After receiving the registration PIN, applicants must login to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ to register.
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (NIN):
Each candidate is expected to have a national identification number for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
Applicants with special needs also apply online like other applicants but must clearly state their disability such as visual impairment, low vision, spasticity, speech, hearing loss and more.
Applicants MUST complete registration within two weeks of first accessing the website during the registration period. You must ensure that your name, gender, passport photo, date of birth and items are correct. As proof of successful registration, you must also print out an acceptance letter, which is used for identification during the exam. A PIN for checking results is also included in the receipt notification. An acceptable fingerprint scanner is the UareU digitalPersona fingerprint device.
Junior Waec timetable for 2024/2025 is Out
General Information about WAEC GCE 2024/2025
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination
- Candidates should note that the registration fee is not refundable
- Candidates should continue to check the website for the examination Timetable
- Entries must be uploaded with passport photographs captured with a digital camera. The specification of the digital camera should be Microsoft HD 3000. The passport photographs must be of good quality BLACK & WHITE OR COLOUR (JPEG File only, 275 by 314 pixels with 72 dbi resolution) and with a CONTRASTING BACKGROUND. There must be no obstructive items. Please note that the submission of a defaced or poor quality photography by a candidate would automatically invalidate the entry of the candidate. For further details, visit www.waecnigeria.org
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using the Registration PIN
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls
- The entire result of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled -Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall
- Any Candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or any other electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for amendments will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Admission Notice
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid email and telephone number(s) during registration
- All Candidates b be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations
Best of luck as you about WAEC GCE 2024/2025 Registration Form – Instructions and Guidelines [1st Series]
His name is Ibrahim Olamide ” the CEO of WITSPOT.ORG He is a writer, poet, educational consultant, and also reporter who cherishes reporting the latest updates in educational news around the world. Also, he is committed to assisting the learners in terms of learning and other aspects. |UNILORITE|